Oe 2.5...

• Offizieller Beitrag

4.3.0r15 -> 4.3.0r21

• Which Box? If you have the DM520, then recording is deactivated by default due to tax reasons. You can enable it manually or with another plugin or image, but we cannot support that here in the official forum

so long
    m0rphU

• with the new oe2.5 we have more configurabe posibilties of tuners im testing if i can choose tuner A1 for advanced all sat less 27,5W and works choose the 3thd tuner C but not signal even i can choose internally and externally loop trought. still not get signal im trying to configure.

• that you use an external splitter on a single cable. Due to DC blocking you then can only use same band as primary tuner which can switch the band.

• 50% of your posts are not readable or hard to understand. Please don't use any Google Translate or similar...
    And regarding USB recording, I've answered your post before. But without you providing any more information, we cannot help you. Again: I don't even understand your question

Last, but not least: This thread is about OE 2.5 problems in general :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• Moin moin!

Leider funktionieren unter OE2.5 die Telnet Befehle um in das Flash Menü zu kommen nicht mehr, also die hier:

Code
    mount /boot -o remount,rw
    rm /boot/*
    reboot

Die Befehle führen zu folgender Meldung:

Code
    mount: /boot not mounted or bad option

Kann mir jemand verraten, wie die neuen Befehle hierfür lauten?

• im trying to flash from 0 my dm7080 today and im receiving this message, what can be wrong?

Code
    [*] Mounting root filesystem[*] Extracting '/tmp/tGboYu' to '/mnt'mktemp: No such file or directoryFatal: Failed to create working directoryFatal: Failed to run dreambox-secondstage.postinst[*] Unmounting '/mnt'umount: can't umount /mnt: Device or resource busy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von antrabe ()

• FinanzStar: Dein Befehl ist ganz schön brutal. Du löschst den kompletten Linux-Bootloader und auf den alten Boxen wurdest du dann eben gezwungen neu zu flashen. Das würde ich so oder so nicht empfehlen, denn damit ist dein Image sofort unwiederbringlich weg.

Im DreamOS kommst du einfach und sicher in den Rescue-Loader über das Menü oder mit folgendem Befehl:

Code
    to-the-rescue

antrabe: Which image are you trying to flash?
    And it would be better, to put the Log into [ code ] tags with the correct line breaks...

so long
    m0rphU

• im trying to flash the today newnigma2. give that message of error but at the end is installed but i dont know why appear this message. i have tested to install the original image last one and is installed correctly but nn2 appear that message althoug is installed at the end.
    i have checked connections router and pc rebooting all but always that message

• Hallo Leute
    Das neue System ist super, aber die NFS Verbindung funktioniert bei mich nicht. Weißt jemand warum? Oder was ist anders als bei OE 2,2;

DMTwo, DM920 UHD, Panasonic TX-55JZ980E, Synology DS720+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jurin_Durin ()