antrabe Dreamer

• Member since Apr 6th 2010
  • Last Activity:
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • antrabe

yes both are right, we already filter for 4g and now we have to buy a new antenna if we dont want to buy a new filter but im thinkign to renewe with the new televes model ellipse which already filter from c48 upwards.
  • antrabe

Ok it was just to know which were the limits on dtt dm900 with triple tuner. Because my signal change from 25 to 32 db depending night or day. I never experience bad picture but soon we will hace to replace in Spain dtt antennas due to 5g then im…
  • antrabe

Im only speaking about digital terrestrial signal. And comparing dm900 dtt with dm7080 dtt old tuner.
  • antrabe

Thread
    i have one doubt about the measurement on the dtt signal my dm7080 measure 14db and my dm900 30db which is the normal measure on dm900?
  • antrabe

Like (Post)
    Tode
    Nein ;)

antrabe
    Devs forgot to change the release version in the binary. You have the latest version already on your box, ignore the wrong version display.
  • antrabe

Replied to the thread UNSTABLE VERSUS STABLE.
  • antrabe

on version appear 4.3.2r7.17-g32f8eb.2019-08-30
  • antrabe

thanks for the advice but i found the link all feeds are working fine 535 updates and i have the image from 30.08
  • antrabe

could you paste the link inside the file dm900-feed.list
  • antrabe

Like (Post)
    OE2.5 is working with apt instead of opkg.

Source lists can be found under /etc/apt.
  • antrabe

i have stable installed could i change the feed to unstable? i did before with opkg file but here i cant find its for not install again the unestable from 0

thanks
  • antrabe

Replied to the thread Nuke Evolution Generic.
    what did you add? could we already enjoy full features?

[MerlinSkinThemes] - add aarch64 support by dreamer-flt
    thanks
  • antrabe

Replied to the thread Astra SM.
    Time ago requested, we still are waiting,
  • antrabe

Like (Post)
    • This is a DMM version of this skin that supports all features of this kind of images without external extensions
    • Own images like the Merlin (the home of this skin) are not there to annoy users so they must beg to switch to the "real" DMM base (like you
  • antrabe

Please dreamer could you include in this version all data appear like this one on the right temp, picture size etc.

Thank you very much
  • antrabe

like i told you the folders i posted were correctly if you say picon is replaced by data then is clear, But doesnt works because widget plugin was pointing out to the other folder for others skin as soon as i change skin switch off widget plugin and ln…
  • antrabe

By surprise I see picons but not like you explain. Check your image maybe is Merlín.