as pootle wasn't working as expected and mostly unmaintained for quite some time now, we have moved our translations to a newly installed weblate instance.
The old accounts could not be transferred, so translators have to register again with weblate.
To make registriation a bit easier I've enabled social auth via google and github.
Our weblate is directly connected to the translation repositories on github. Changes to translations will be automatically pulled from and pushed to the following repositories.
Your feedback is very welcome!
Sorry for the inconvenience of having to register again, and happy translating,