Webinterface broken in Cz and Sk

• for developers
    From 10 January 2017 I have a problem in Cz and Sk Republic on Dreambox 900 Webinterface broken images on DreamOs, Merlin, Newnigma.

The problem is in the translation localization Cz Sk we need to rewrite functionality folder Webinterface Please could you look at it and fix the problem in localizaci.

für Entwickler
    Ab 10. Januar 2017 Ich habe ein Problem in Cz und Sk Republik auf Dreambox 900 Webinterfaces gebrochene Bilder auf DreamOs, Merlin, NewNigma.

Das Problem ist in der Übersetzung Lokalisierung Cz Sk benötigen wir Funktionalität Ordner Webinterface neu zu schreiben Bitte könnte man es auch dreht und das Problem beheben in localizaci.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von lachtan ()

• If you switch on the localization German or English Webinterface fully functional.
    Sets if the Czech and Slovak localization Webinterface does not work.

Wenn Sie wechseln auf die Lokalisierung Deutsch oder Englisch Webinterface voll funktionsfähig .
    Legt fest, ob die tschechische und slowakische Lokalisierung Webinterface funktioniert nicht.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please don't use google tranlate. The results are horrible while your english is quite good. All of do speak english well enough to understand things posted here.
    I'll have a look why it breaks and fix it.

What do you mean with "We have to rewrite functionality", why do you have do rewrite stuff??
    I know some people do crazy stuff, but crazy stuff it never a proper solution. Telling US that there#s an issue is the proper way to come to permanent solution.

• If you tell the US (United States) that there is a (refuge) problem, you will only get a (Trump) tweet, but when Reichi promises to look into it, the chance is high that you will get it fixed :grinning_squinting_face:

• I hope my daughter's English is better than google translator. :grinning_squinting_face: After January 10, 2017 when it stopedd work Webinterface, in the web browser on your laptop, we started restoring functionality to rewrite folder usr/lib/Enigma2/python/plugin/extensions/Webinterface with a replacement set. After this process Webinterface was functional again.I attach a file which rewrite the original.

For testing, set in Dreambox 900 language on Czech Republic at that point you will not go web interface in your laptop.

Unfortunately, the file can not be placed here

• Then the web interface is NOT broken at all - you simply do NOT understand what the new security settings of the WebInterface are doing.

Instead of restoring an old web interface Folder you should disable the Webinterface Settings for Anbti-Hijack and Token based security to get the old (BUT NOT SECURE !) behaviour back.

• Even with activated security settings every browser should work! The two settings do only affect apps that access parts / specific URLs from the Webinterface directly.

so long
    m0rphU

• Reichi
    Unfortunately, even after the update dated February 17, 2017
    When selecting the language receiver Czech Republic broken WebIf
    Slovak Republic and other languages are OK Webif works

Česká Republika languages

Slovenský languages

• I am sorry but after fixing CZ locale still not working well there is needed fix of the file enigma2-plugins.mo. With included fix all works fine. I am sending correct file as attachment.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ronal ()

• We need a fixed translation not a fixed .mo file
    Of all wrong ways to fix an issue fixing the compiled language file is probably the worst to go for.

PLEASE tell me which string is wrong. I can't fix it if you keep hiding the most essential information.

I'm sorry - my fault. I have new image in my box and your repair works.

• ronal confirmed that the fix is working. The fix was made 17 days ago. I don't understand your comment.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• lachtan: Why use CZ/SK interface at all? Use english interface and you won't have probs. Other languages, including even German, often have too long words which don't fit the text spaces made for English only while the programmers didn't consider there would more space needed for other languages. And so the menus/GUI may look weird. Last but not least, even if Czech may be your mother languague, it does not look good on screen.

DM 800 HD se mit Merlin 3 (R.I.P)
    DM 900 UHD mit Merlin 4
    Unitymedia