" dream property " resurrection

• If someone do not like gutemine's work then better ignore or better leave and stop complaining about gutemine

Are you the devil's advocate? How can you not understand everything?. You're either really dumb or you're pretending you don't understand what people are writing about...I don't like his behavior towards users, his arrogance, arrogance in some cases, just hatred.. so he deserves something and gets it.. And thanks a lot for Barry Allen, gutamin is a wonderful plugin..

• It is better to avoid these useless and pointless discussions. We need to find the developer on this board and call him back or else Dreambox will die.

What is important is to know that if there is no developer, why was the dm board renewed?

• Are you the devil's advocate? How can you not understand everything?. You're either really dumb or you're pretending you don't understand what people are writing about...I don't like his behavior towards users, his arrogance, arrogance in some cases, just hatred.. so he deserves something and gets it.. And thanks a lot for Barry Allen, gutamin is a wonderful plugin..

No i am not dumb or devil's advocate but i understand a lot which you maybe not do
    I appreciate the work of gutemine and also understand a lot of his work but not everything
    So you should be thankful and think about the plugins he has created in the past for the community and then maybe also understand his work or work of other developers - maybe then you would stop bashing people and bring your own knowledge in general to this community
    And so therefore i will ignore you because i do not like discussing with people who has no knowledge or writing such "beautiful" comments
    Humans sometimes are so strange, dumb and egoistic :smiling_face:  

• Hört ihr nun endlich mit diesen Kindergarten hier auf!! Meine Fresse. Nicht zum Aushalten. Von DP kommt nichts mehr und wer das immer noch nicht geschnallt hat, dem ist sowieso nicht zu helfen.

Gutemine hat viel Nützliches getan, aber sein Gebaren und das am A***** geleckt werden wollen, gefällt vielen inkl. mir auch nicht. Entweder ich mache etwas aus freien Stücken oder ich lasse es und tauche dann für immer ab! Punkt und Ende.

• es sind immer wieder die gleichen User, die sich nur abfällig über Pluginersteller und auch den Hersteller äußern können, selbst aber noch nie etwas für die Community beigetragen haben.

• Of course, openatv for one/two is still alive.

So there is hope to move from oe2.6 to atv.

Long live the oe alliance team who have provided and continue to provide constant support without any claims!

ReichiAdministrator

• Male
    • from Irgendwo in Bayern
    • Member since Apr 5th 2003
    • Last Activity: Feb 9th 2024
    • OloveAdministrator

• Male
      • Member since Apr 1st 2003
      • Last Activity: Thursday, 12:15 pm

It has been a long time since their last visit...!

If I were in their place, after all these efforts, I would at least publish a letter of appreciation for myself :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von akk () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by akk into this post.

• superadmin

Hat das Thema geschlossen.