DD+ on dreambox

• It absolutely isn't spam when you notice a problem and comunicate it to the ones that could maybe solve it.
    You're right there.
    BUT, it turns into spam when you post the same thing, over and over, and over.
    I'm assuming that you guys are older than 5, right?
    Probably you're even grown ups, right?
    Use one thread, ask once then wait for an answer.
    That ist the proper way to do it.
    There is no other.

And now for heaven's sake, please stop with the all the threads and all the spam.
    Please, please, with lots of sugar on top.:)

• Maybe we are just to dumb to solve the problem ourselfes :smiling_face:

• That didn't tell anybody! Plz stop spamming, until someone from DMM will issue a statement...thank you!

Djmastera2000 it is not spam.this side is the official forum of dreambox and we are waiting a official answer of dreambox to our problem.I cannot imagine bundesliga channel without sound in germany.

• Hello, also I have the same problem with my DM800HD, believe that for the cost quality and prestige of this brand holders should give solution to all of her, that for so many years we have deposited the confidence in Dream-multimedia.

A Greeting.

Miki101

• Vu+ for example... It doesn't have this problem of audio DD+

And now show me their licence...

last time: this is a question of licence, without licence it's illegal!

http://www.dolby.com/us/en/pro…nsed-manufacturers.aspx#M

Marusys Co Ltd is a Korean company that also produces VU. And Marusys Co appears in the list of companies that are licensed. If you say it's illegal, Why it comes in the list of companies that are licensed?

• Because they bought the license only with the latest Broadcom chip and bought it mainly for their closed source boxes which they produce for Pay TV vendors, not with the old one(s) running enigma2.

Check the discussion somebody posted about his mails with their support as they had the same discussion in 2010. Their answers were almost identical to the ones DMM gave so far.

• DMM official statement at this moment is
    "
    we are currently working on a solution which should be released during this year.
    Unfortunately i don't have a certain date therefore.

"

I hope they keep their promise because if not they will be, in a few months, out of the market in Spain. Nobody will buy a product without audio in the HD SAT and terrestial channels

• AC3+ availability on DM8000 ?

Don't wait for DD+ on old/actual HW...maybe on future Projects? :face_with_tongue:

Best regards from Spain, I am a customer of you, I have two decoders dreambox 800hd pvr model store bought Swiss electronica, official distributor for Spain, paid by both teams over 800 €, and now I find so you do not play sound DD +, when equipment more affordable to market if they do, I think a lack of consideration to all customers in Spain and other countries where they suffer the sound problem, because before also have had in france, all this leads to a distrust towards the brand, loss of prestige and sales, to the detriment to other brands that do not have this problem such as VU +
    If necessary would have no problems putting two copies of invoices or serial number of my two terminals.
    No more goodbye and wish a solution to the problem protagonist happens to us and that are discussed in all forums and social networks.