Teletext subtitles

• Both 2SUB and 2LANG will be released for OE 1.6 images as soon as we are done. In meanwhile I recommend you to use a OE 1.5 based image if teletext subtitle is important since being on bleeding edge like OE 1.6 has it drawbacks.

Your post is SO irrelevant. We're talking about BUILT-IN subtitle problems here. Make another thread or something. :pouting_face:

• 2SUB are released for OE 1.6

Hope it is okay with a link to another board.

It is ther Gruffy has released it

[Moderator]Sorry, but this Link is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• 2SUB is great plugin and many thanks to Gruffy for that, but I don't think this is a solution for our problem. At least for DM800 it's too heavy and eats up to 96% CPU on channels with subtitles. So please fix teletext subtitles. :thumbs_up:

• Hi

Yes please fix it....

I wonder why no developer has wirtten a comment. I another tread, were I posted my complain, a developer did comment on bugs.

Have a happy day

(DEN - HOL result 3 - 1)

/Novac

• I agree everywhere people is complaining about the internal subtitles.
    As it is now it's totaly useless and even a cheap crap box for 50€ can display subtitles correctly.
    And SRT subtitles is also broken if they are in other than format than UTF-8.
    And options for default language for every channel and file.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3

• Why does DMM not look at Openpli and copy what they did....???

We have a good response from the DMM and CO

Can you ask Pli and Milo to help solve this old problem.

Thanks.

Zitat

Just convince the Pli-guys to send their stuff as patches to the development mailing list and somebody will have a look at it.

Grüße,
    Olove

• Is not the PLi patch based on Gusax patch shich force linebreak and force text to the two bottom lines of screen. In such case that patch is almost as broken as original teletext.

Teletext also contains positions where on screen it should be place since sometime you need more than two lines of text on screen and then Gusax patch breaks teletext unfortunally.

• Stop ignore this problem and fix it now!!!
    This is a basic funtion that must work.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3