Release des neuen WebInterfaces

• damit wird der timer sofort in die xml gesichert und nicht nur im speicher gehalten.

war damals mal sehr nützlich als e2 noch nicht dermassen stabil war - denn nach einen crash waren die timer weg wenn sie nicht direkt gesichert wurden :winking_face:

Danke! Dann ist man ja vermutlich noch immer auf der sicheren Seite, wenn man die Option einschaltet.

Grüßle
    Haxe

• Zitat

Aholst war so nett Locations und Tags für Timer einzubauen!

Wäre natürlich schön, wenn das auch mit "timeraddbyeventid" ginge.

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• trotz aktueller Version kann ich auf meiner DM8000 keine Timer ändern / anlegen - wenn ich z.B. auf Add new Timer drücke - passiert gar nichts!

DM8000 experimental CVS 2xDVB-C Seagate 1.5TB mac

• trotz aktueller Version kann ich auf meiner DM8000 keine Timer ändern / anlegen - wenn ich z.B. auf Add new Timer drücke - passiert gar nichts!

I confirm... timer add/modify DON'T WORK from 3-4 days

dm500 - dm7000 - dm7025 - dm800 - dm8000

• works here without problems with yesterdays snapshot from cvs!

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• der einzige für mich erkennbar relevante Unterschied ist, dass das Datum meiner enigma Version
    dev-2009-02-02 lautet, weil ich da per flash update aktualisiert habe, und seither per plugin-Update - aber das sollte ja keinen Unterschied machen...

DM8000 experimental CVS 2xDVB-C Seagate 1.5TB mac

• willst sagen das du kein dmm oder experimental verwendest?

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• LazyT:
    Although your problem description was somewhat vague, I have yesterday found and corrected three glitches:
    * When selecting "add timer and edit" from the epg list, some fields had strange initial values.
    * Again, when selecting "add timer and edit" from the epg list, the timer couldn't be saved.
    * When selecting "add timer" from the egp list, the location was always set to /hdd/movie even if this directory is nonexistent.
    Hopefully some of these fixes also removed your problem.

tnemec and eagle:
    Like OoZooN I am unable to confirm your troubles. Two hints: First, make sure you have restarted your browser since the new plugin was loaded - somehow it caches the javascript code which may confuse things. Second, once this is done, try to find a javascript error console in the browser (under firefox its under Tools - Error Console, for other browsers I don't know), and watch any output there when you press the button that seems to lack effect. This usually gives useful clues. (Ignore the warnings which are plenty, but report the errors directly by email to me, and I will see what I can do.)

Best Regards
    Anders Holst

• tnemec and eagle:
    Like OoZooN I am unable to confirm your troubles. Two hints: First, make sure you have restarted your browser since the new plugin was loaded - somehow it caches the javascript code which may confuse things. Second, once this is done, try to find a javascript error console in the browser (under firefox its under Tools - Error Console, for other browsers I don't know), and watch any output there when you press the button that seems to lack effect. This usually gives useful clues. (Ignore the warnings which are plenty, but report the errors directly by email to me, and I will see what I can do.)

Best Regards
    Anders Holst

I send to you on email the error into timer.js.

Error on Line 320:

Code
    addTimerEditFormArray.tagsList = result.getStateText().split(" ");

dm500 - dm7000 - dm7025 - dm800 - dm8000

• aholst
    I mean the /web/timeraddbyeventid function which is used by dreamstream to add a timer. This function doesn't support location & tag like the other timer functions (only sRef,eventid,justplay).

Would be nice to add the missing "dirname,tags" to this function too. If this isn't possible i've to rewrite the code in dreamstream to use addtimer instead...

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LazyT ()