Image decay 30°W Hispasat on 74 MB frequencies

• Good day

DM 900 does not handle high frequency data flow at 30 ° W Hispasat 30W-4, Hispasat 30W-5, Hispasat 30W-6

these are frequencies

11.731 V 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

11.771 V 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

11.811 V 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

11.891 V 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

11.931 V 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

Now you can fix about a week here will be free broadcasting.

frequencies here have a bit rate of 74 MB.

Please look at and fix it so that the programs that broadcast on these frequencies do not break down. Thank you very much in advance.

Perhaps I have already created the right thread

• lachtan

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Image decay on 74 MB frequencies“ zu „Image decay 30°W Hispasat on 74 MB frequencies“ geändert.
  • Dreambox OS: 4.3.2r7-17-g32f8eb-2019-08-30

Image Experimental 2018 - 11-27

I make classic updates as soon as they are in the receiver.

The last update came to me yesterday so I did it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von lachtan () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von lachtan mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Thank you try uploading current

Then let me know if it's OK

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von lachtan () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von lachtan mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• So unfortunately

It's still the same please support for viewing and repair.

We compared with more colleagues who own DM900 we all have the same problem. other receivers on the frequencies play without problems.

If I run the VLC stream on my Notebook, the cubes on the notebook and TV will stop. At the moment of turning off the stream immediately on the television cubes decay image.

Again tested on multiple DM 900 receivers

We test three people with DM 900

• Yes now they broadcast freely. At least a week later, the encoding will be re-introduced.

Please if you have a motor and 30W rewind option and search the frequency you will see for yourself what it does. Receivers for 50 to 100 euros have no problems here. DM not applicable

• we will try to know what and how within 15 minutes

Same with both recordings and timeshift image decay.

• I wanted to save the recordings unfortunately can not even 5 MB save

https://ulozto.cz/file/yRhmgnx…art-hd-kouzelna-lkolka-ts

If the VLC stream to the notebook is enabled while recording, the recordings are OK.

in PIP the picture is clear

There is nothing suspicious in the log

https://uloz.to/file/YRbdgNB5qG9a/full-log

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von lachtan () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von lachtan mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• So we finally figured it out

Ci module pulled out of the receiver despite the fact that the platform is now not decoding the missing menu item in the receiver that would allow high bit support. flow.

Incredibly

If the module is inserted again into the receiver all OK

If platforms that transmit on high bit rate frequencies. unfortunately it is not possible to enable the flow in DM.

At 30 W this is now an example broadcast by FAT but DM must have a Ci module where high bit support is set. flow.

• Yes we did

But if they are now sending FAT so many people do not have a module and where should they allow it? When this option is not in the receiver.

It broadcasts a few programs that are still FAT.

Today's trend drives satellite platforms to savings and therefore resort to high bit rates. flows.

They work without problems on other receivers.

Why couldn't they work without problems on a receiver like Dreambox?

I will add more thanks for your time.

If there is a possibility to solve this problem at the receiver we will be happy.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von lachtan () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von lachtan mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• ABS-2/2A @ 74.9° East

12160 v dvb s2 - 8psk-45000 2/3

Eutelsat 36B/36C (Express-AMU1) @ 36° East

11766 L dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6

11958 L dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6

12054 R dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6 HEVC

12360 R dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6 HEVC

12380 L dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6 HEVC

12418 L dvb s2 -8psk -30000 5/6

er Kanäle ist geschlossen, ein Teil offen - alles funktioniert gut. danke.:winking_face:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Petkov.S. ()