Dreambox 7080 HD İrdeto Access ( Digitürk ) CI Module Not Read

• Greetings again from Turkey...

I'm here with a new module problem...The irdeto access module not read sold in turkey...This module also sold in germany...

You have already solved filbox module based on irdeto2...

As soon as we expect the solution....
    problems experienced dreambox models:7080HD

Crashlogs have miniusb cable and putty...

Added file attachment... :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

• The log says that this is a ci+-module. Dreamboxes do not have a license for ci+.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• hello. you say you do not have the license, but we want you to look only to the report. I would ask you to look at least the driver

• The log says that this is a ci+-module. Dreamboxes do not have a license for ci+.

You said the same thing earlier in the module filbox(CI+)

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv…ghlight=filbox#post139079

but new-Driver was solved instantly...

update dm7080 hardware drivers
    - improved CI support (sinema ci fix)
    - fixed vtuner support

I did not tell you anyway @dre...I'm telling ghost and adreas monzner... :thumbs_up:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dervis ()

• 1. I'm not working for DMM
    2. I never told you anything regarding CI+ in the other thread. I told you to be patient
    3. if the legacy mode (without ci+) is not working then DMM can maybe do something. But in the log it's clearly visible that you've installed a CI+ addon which is not coming from DMM

Gruss
    Dre

• für dreamboxco in Deutsch:

Zitat

Das "CI Plus" Logo ist ein Warenzeichen der CI Plus LLP. Dieses Modul ist nicht in CI Steckplätzen betreibbar.

Quelle: http://www.conrad.ch/ce/de/pro…-MODUL-MIT-SMARTCARD-SMIT

and for everyone else: the digitürk modul does not work in CI slots but only in CI+ slots. Dreamboxes do only support CI.

The filbox sinema modul on the other hand requires a CI or CI+ slot. That's why it works in Dreamboxes.

Gruss
    Dre

• And again, the driver you are refering to is illegal and not developed or offered by DMM!

merlin crew knowing you are you doing to prevent this

Turkish users are jealous of the fact that so effectively...

• Are you really that ignorant? If a product does not have a license you're not allowed to make such modules working. That's the law. If you wanna go to jail then release something yourself. But don't expect anyone else to do the illegal stuff for you. In Germany you'll go to jail for that.

And just because we from Merlin do not want to get into trouble and therefore not supporting illegal stuff is far from blocking it.
    But this discussion is not sOmething I will not continue to have with you.

Gruss
    Dre

• You asked for installation instructions. I told you which post within the thread describes it. And don't blame me for you not being able to distinguish between legal anf illegal.

Gruss
    Dre

• You asked for installation instructions. I told you which post within the thread describes it. And don't blame me for you not being able to distinguish between legal anf illegal.

Denken könen wir alleine wir brauchen Menschen die mit helfen...