OE2.0 for old models

• Try the experimental versions - they are very very stable, I cannot see any difference between them and release versions.

How can we win, when fools can be kings?

• As ALL these Boxes are now NOT manufactured anymore DMM decided against OE 2.0 release images on these boxes - it seems like you will have to live with the latest experimental images.

• As i understand DMM would not realize new experimental firmwares in case of decline to realize stable firmaware....

Is there any offical comments from DMm?

And whats about DVB-T2?

• As i understand DMM would not realize new experimental firmwares in case of decline to realize stable firmaware....

Is there any offical comments from DMm?

And whats about DVB-T2?

Any offical reply?

• If you really need an OE 2.0 image with frozen update feeds (that's essentially what a release is), then go to OoZoN. He provides "release" also for the 8000.

Or other image teams that provide stable and unstable feeds....

so long
    m0rphU

• Don't worry!
    The Dreambox experimental images are much more stable than the release images of other electronic companies.

Dreambox 7020HD mit Experimental Image (OE2.0)

• If you want an OFFICIAL reply, then you have to open a ticket, this forum is just a "customer help customers"- forum, where sometimes the developers of DMM pass by.
    But the developers will most probably not make "official" statements, as they were bashed for any statement they made in the past,
    no matter if it was positive or negative...

But I'm quite sure, that there will be NO official releases for Boxes that are not manufactured anymore, developers said something like this (without beeing official)...