Info dreambox 7020hd

• Im thinking to buy a new 7020hd but first i would like to know more 2 issues
    about goliat what is exactly and if hardware of 7020hd will be soon out of date and my second question is

Now 8000 hd will expire then should be replaced by another model its another model already to be sold because i could wait and then i would be updated with the last model.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von antrabe ()

• You won't get ANY serious answers to this questions.
    Dream is not announcing time schedules anymore.
    Only some vague "innuendo".
    If you care about only buying the most current and
    most future-proof stuff, you should stay with this
    attitude and do NOT buy ANYTHING. Because that's
    the only future-proof stuff available; everything else
    is outdated the day you can buy it. ;-))

DM900 SS, DM8000SSSS
    Kein Support per PN! Nutzt das Forum zum Fragen, dann haben auch andere etwas davon.

• Yes and no :winking_face:
    The hybrid tuner can only use one modus at the same time (which one is configured in the setup menu).
    So you have to decide wether to use DVB-S2 + DVB-C or DVB-S2 + DVB-T
    But you could also exchange the DVB-C/T hybrid Tuner to a second DVB-S2 Tuner, which I would prefer :winking_face:

But with a third USB tuner this should be possible :smiling_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• Ok maybe i didnt explain well. What i mean is that i can connect sat, dvbt and dvb c and i havent to unplug and plug again every source on dvbt and c.

I would like to have 3 sources with the same remote control.

• second out is loop,
    dvb-t + dvb-c you can mix to single cable only if different frequencies used in cable and air

in my case i have mixed air's dvb-t(530-834MHz) + cable provider's dvb-t(298-482MHz)

• check on cable tuner what frequencies are in use
    if same range as air then no way to mix in single cable, also something as diseq switch isnt posible with dvb-t/c :frowning_face:
    if frequencies are different then use RF Filters before spliter-combiner or use combiner with built in fiters

similar as
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://web.argus.lv/shop/images/FIL005%2F230.F.E/hwindex.htm]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://web.argus.lv/shop/images/ZA-104M/hwindex.htm]

just for your frequencies range