Rückspulen 1x

• Beim "Rückspulen" mit Geschwindigkeit 1x, ist die Geshwindigkeit deutlich höher.
    Zwischen 1x - 4x, sehe ich keinen Unterschied.
    2.6er CVS Image vom 25.6.09 auf dm800.

Panasonic TX50-EXW784
    Panasonic SC-ALL70TEGK / SC-ALL2 wireless 5.1 Sundbar
    dm8000, dm7080, dm800sev2, dm900-dvb-s2-unicable, dm900-dvb-s2-multisat
    www.dreambox-tools.info Merlin-Project

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

also ob soo langsam jemals gehen wird bezweifel ich.. aber sag niemals nie :winking_face:

Da müsste man dann schon arg tief in die Trickkiste greifen.

Wenn mal nen bissel mehr Zeit ist, dann schauen wir uns das nochmal an.

Eventuell bekommt man wenigsten 4x mal noch brauchbar hin.

Aber soo schlecht ist der aktuelle Stand ja auch nicht.

cu

• The possibility to rewind with low speeds (less than 8x ) is only temporarily disabled (as far as I understand), until the recently introduced more precise winding code has stabilized.

It was for a while possible to achieve low rewind speeds by combining a skip-count and a repeat count (patch written by me :smiling_face: ). That is, the movie jumped backwards one GOP or so at a time, and then waited at that frame a suitable while before taking the next jump. However, the actually achieved rewind speed was far from precise (up to a factor of 2 wrong). With the introduction of the new more precise fastforward/rewind code, the possibility of combining skips with repeats was disabled. There are however good hopes that it can be introduced again, as soon as everything has settled. Now, I have not had much time to look into this myself for a while, but it is on the list.

Whether or not 1x rewind is useful, I leave to each individual to decide. Many DVDs and Video players offer it, and since it is possible to configure Enigma2 to use only those speeds you find useful, I see no reason to not offer this possibility in the configuration options.

Best Regards
    Anders Holst