Florian

• Hallo Zusammen,

Ich bekomme DS leider nicht zum laufen.

Nach Programmstart kommt diese Fehlermeldung:

"Folgende Elemente konnten nicht geladen werden:
    - ffdec_h264
    - dvbsuboverlay
    Bitte die GStreamer-Installation überprüfen..."

Habe alle gsteamer plugin pakete installiert (base, ugly, bad, etc.)

Was mach ich nur falsch? :loudly_crying_face:

gruß knutzn

DM 7025+ Ubuntu 10.10

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von knutzn ()

• Vielen Dank, das war's.

Läuft ganz fantastisch, leider wird das Streaming alle zwei Minuten unterbrochen.
    Der Puffer scheint plötzlich einzubrechen.

DM 7025+ Ubuntu 10.10

• Du kannst in der dreamstream.cfg mal "StreamBuffer=100" setzen und eventuell auch mal "StreamBufferTime=5" oder so.

Das erste ist Prozent und das zweite Sekunden: 100 und 5 bedeutet dann also er soll 5s puffern (Standard sind 2s und bei 33% davon starten).

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• Please FIX MessageBox "Streaming could not be started!"! Make it silent, only show in status-bar. And please make a cycle reopen SAT stream while errors, about 1-3 second;
    something like logic:
    function OpenStream(stream TV...)
    {
    while (not (error = open (stream TV...) = "Streaming could not be started!") //no MessageBox! only silent mode
    {
    close (stream TV...) //because in manual switching channels i have the same error, then I must click "Stop stream", and after click "Start stream"
    sleep(1000)
    }
    }

I have unstable streaming, so i get tens error message "Streaming could not be started!" - it make me crazy =)

thank you!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von A_Creature ()

• Hello LazyT,
    After VLC died under Win7x64, my extensive use of LAN streaming from DM8000 came to an end. And today I discovered your (unpolished) gem: DreamStream. Thank you LazyT! This is a great program! When it become more stable, it will be the perfect addition to the home LAN+Dreambox. You have a beer from me! (in a form of donation :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: , and I wish you receive at least 96,892 more donations from the dreambox users :face_with_rolling_eyes: )

The first TO_DO thing is handling the multiple DVB subtitles:

I can see now DVB subtitles but how can i change if have multiple subtitles?

And today, while I watched the news about Japan and Libya, the multiple audio streams from Euronews drived the DreamStream crazy. When I have changed the news channels, the Audio Streams didn't reset on channel change, but accumulated! And soon, the audio was complete chaos: 230 audio streams, and increasing on every channel change... See the screenshot:

I have also recorded complete dm8000 serial log, from boot - until DreamStream crashed (I suppose, from the audio chaos). Hope, it helps.

Best regards LazyT, and thank you!

• A_Creature
    Ok, comes with the next release.

Zitat

You have a beer from me in a form of donation

Thanks, I'm drunk now. :smiling_face:

Zitat

and I wish you receive at least 96,892 more donations from the dreambox users

Hehe, as you can see in the help donations are really rare. But it's not a problem, coding for fun and not for money. :winking_face:

Zitat

The first TO_DO thing is handling the multiple DVB subtitles

This works fine here with the posted testfile, but not for Maky001. :frowning_face: If anybody can find a fta channel with multiple subs on 13/19.2/23.5/28.2 please post.

Zitat

the multiple audio streams from Euronews drived the DreamStream crazy

Strange, how many tracks has this channel? Can I test it here myself with the above satpositions?

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!