DreamStream E2 - 0.4.0 - BETA14a

• some times I have problem with English audio track in skyitaly
    for example on channel fox when i chose English audio track after 1-2 seconds playing in English it change to Italy but in tv there is no problem for English audio track

• This may happen in stanby or non tv-control mode on a resync if you didn't set an prefered audiolanguage in the dreamstream.cfg.

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• Maybe this looks like random because this can be for example the 1st track and after resync/stop+start the 5th or something else.

I didn't understood what you mean.

But it appears with TV-control OFF, EuroNews stops faster the "random dance" of the audio-streams after initial tune-in to the EuroNews channel.

I have noticed, that every time I try to change the audio-stream, the NUMBER of the audio-stream is different. When I am trying to switch to English (0x0982) the drop-down menu first looks like this:

DS makes a few unsuccessful attempts to tune-in to the new audio-stream, than defaults back to German (0x0981) and the audio menu looks like this: (notice that German audio-stream (0x0981) has changed its number)

And finally, when DS succeeds to tune-in to the English (0x0982) audio-stream, the audio menu looks like this:

Otherwise DS works very stable. (The Euronews "dance of the audio" is not a big problem)

Thank you Thomas, for this wonderful program!

"Good things come to those, who wait."

• Howto increase/decrease the audio volume in DS. In the Help I wrote it should be possible by moving the mouse wheel; unfortunately nothing happens here. Besides that it shoud be possible by using the <- or -> buttons on my keyboard. I have windows 7 installed but nothing happens here....

• Zitat

I have noticed, that every time I try to change the audio-stream, the NUMBER of the audio-stream is different.

That's what I've tried to explain above: with disabled tv-control or box in standby ds selects the audiostream with the lowest pid and/or the language you have setup in the config. If you prefer english simply set AudioLanguage=EN in dreamstream.cfg (of course the channel must be tagged as english by your provider to make this work).

The order of the audiostreams is dynamicly, the one which comes first from the demuxer ist the first in the dropdown box and so on.

When ds is running with tv-control enabled and the box is not in standby it asks enigma which track should be selected.

ni_hao
    This works only in fullscreen or standalone videomode. On mainscreen you must slide the volume in the toolbar.

• Hi,
    erstmal Danke für dieses feine Tool. Dennoch hab ich gerade etwas herausgefunden was so sicherlich nicht sein sollte. Wenn man eine Festplattenaufnahme abspielt/streamt läuft der Speicherverbrauch Amok. Er steigt langsam an bis er am Ende des RAMs angekommen ist, Windows anfängt auf die HDD zu swappen und DS dann irgendwann jämmerlich stirbt. Beim streamen von TV Programmen ist das nicht so, wie gesagt nur beim streamen von Aufnahmen von der Dreambox.

Getestet mit DreamStream 0.40 b14a und Win7 64Bit / 4GB RAM, sowie auch auf Win7 32Bit / 2 GB RAM

Ist das bekannt ?

MMath

• Danke, ist deutlich besser. Siehe Screenshot.

Aber der Speicherverbrauch steigt trotzdem andauernd weiter an. Bei Programstart (inkl. anschließendem TV-Programm streamen) ~50MB, einen Film von der Dreambox HDD auswählen und starten beginnt bei ~70MB. Nach den gleichen ~12Minuten wie oben sind es dann "nur" noch 220MB. Aber es steigt eben weiter. Müßte man halt mal im Langzeittest ausprobieren... Würde der Verbrauch weiter linear mit der Zeit ansteigen, wäre man nach einem 120min Film ungefähr bei ( 220MB - 70MB ) * 12 = 1800MB RAM. Das wäre noch zu viel...

Danke
    Marc

• Hi,

scheint hinzuhauen.... auch wenn ich gestern noch einen merkwürdigen Schritt beobachten konnte... : angekommen bei 310MB wurde es auf einmal deutlich weniger und viel zurück auf 250MB... Ich konnte es aber leider nicht mitloggen....

Hier nochmal 2 Screenshots, geloggt mit der Windows Leistungsüberwachung. Einmal die b14a (Skala 20minuten) und einmal die neue Version (Skala 1 Stunde) aus deiner PN.

Danke
    Marc

• Bitte helfen Sie mir noch springt, um die Fehlermeldung auf meinem Bild Einstellung
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/dreamsteam.jpg/
    [General]
    Language = EN
    TVProviders = 0
    RAProviders = 0
    Volume = 50
    Deinterlacer = 0
    TvCONTROL = 1
    Expertenmodus = 0
    Tooltips = 1
    OnlineUpdate = 0
    RecDir =
    ExcludeDir =
    SortMode = 0
    SkipTime = 15
    Rezap = 0
    EPGSimilar = 1
    StreamBuffer = 33
    AudioLanguage = DE
    [PIP]
    Position = 2
    Größe = 33
    Offset = 25
    Alpha = 0,8
    [TIMER]
    Dir = / hdd / movie /
    Tag = DreamStream
    [AVPARAMETER]
    LBand = 0
    MBand = 0
    HBand = 0
    Helligkeit = 0
    Kontrast = 1
    Farbe = 1
    [RemoteControl]
    RCType = 0
    Intervall = 0
    Mode = 0
    Qualität = 0
    Auflösung = 0
    [MainWindow]
    Xpos = 0
    Ypos = 0
    [VideoWindow]
    Xpos = 0
    Ypos = 0
    Breite = 384
    Höhe = 288
    [SRCSERVER]
    Port = 8080
    [Proxy]
    Host =
    Port =
    User =
    Pass =
    Mode = 0
    [Profile1]
    Name = DreamBox
    Host = 192.168.1.3
    User = root
    Pass = ipbox
    Wport = 80
    Sport = 8001
    Https = 0

Bitte teilen Sie mir, was ich falsch win7 DreamSteam e2-0.4.0-beta 14 haben
    Ich habe IPBox 910HD

• Zitat

Ich habe IPBox 910HD

Dann sollstest du wohl besser in deren Forum fragen, ich habe nämlich keine. Wenn keine Verbindung zustande kommt wird dort eventuell kein WebIF aktiviert sein.

• Hello.

thanks for your great program

I have problem with your program.when I start dreamstream.list and the other things working perfect but stream not work.and i see network cabl animation.but network is ok.

I Installed dreamstream latest version and VLC(latest) in my computer(7 64bit) and web interface in my box(version 1.6. 8 ).any thing more require? web interface and vlc network stream working ok.
    I only sea one error:

02:22:29: Error: GSTR ERR [Demuxer: Could not determine type of stream. => gstmpegtsdemux.c(2696): gst_mpegts_demux_sink_event (): /GstPipeline: DreamStream/GstMpegTSDemux: Demuxer:

No valid streams found at EOS]

thanks for your support and sorry for my bad english

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zeytun ()

• This means only than ds can't receive a valid stream.

You will find a line like "starting TV-Stream [http://ip/sref] in the logfile. Copy this "http://ip/sref" in your browser and post the output.

• thanks
    I use that link in 3 browser and:

first time with opera I cant sea stream becuase Quick time plugin open in my browser.I disable this plugin from my browser and browser show stream perfect

after that i uninstall Quick time and know stream work in chrom web browser too.

but in dream stream I sea same error again.

when I use internet explorer,its open my media player and stream work ok in media player

but notihng work in my dream stream again!!!!

I have codek pack in my computer,do I uninstall it too?

• Hm, do you have a PLi-Image? Looks like they have changed something with the streamproxy (maybe you have to change the port from 8001 to 8002).

Can you upload a small example of this stream?

DS doesn't need VLC or any codecs...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LazyT ()

• yes.I use pli!

you right,pli have many changes in lastest images and I think latest images is not enough good.

8002 not works too.

next week I will change my box image.
    many thanks