Problem with DM7025 Display

• I have DM7025 for 1.5 year ago. Recently I have seen that the light on the front panel display was blinking, and it ends up with that it is not lighting any more.

Is this a common issue in DM7025 that was fixed on DM7025+?

How does Dream-Multimedia handle such errors? I assume that following the EU rules, there is a 2 year garauntee on the product?

Can you please advice.

Guys, sorry I do not understand German, so I'm sorry if I asking the same question someone else have asked about.

• The only time i saw this problem was on a DM7020, so it's probably not related. Yes, the ticket system might be the best place for this.

The DM7025+ will never have this problem because it doesn't have any illumination leds anymore, because of the self-illuminating OLED.

• sorry, my english is verry bad.

The display is definitly defect, I had the same problem.

Send a copy from your DM7025 bill and an letter to dream and ask for an new Display and a new powersupley (if it is an old one, the yellow one) be frindly and write that you will fix the problem bey your self.

They will send you 2 parts. It is very easy to fix and then send the defect Parts back to DM7025 so it will cost you only the stamps!

PS: Wenn jemand in gutes English "übersetzten"kann, würde das [edit:] laith.said sicher helfen habe sicher seit 25Jahren nix mehr in Englisch geschrieben - sorry.

DM 7025-S mit Orginal DM-Image Relase 2.2 vom 26.03.2007 / Panasonic TX32PL30D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BOXY ()