Watch and record tv on pc with TuxVisionE2 (enigma2)

• Greetings !

Attached is a modified version of TuxVision adapted for Enigma2. If you at present have problem watching tv from dreambox on pc or recording on pc using Enigma2 images, please try this.

Checked with a DM600pvr for kBits/s of above 4500, with wireless lan, no problem. It should also be ok with other dreamboxes.

It is simple to install, instructions in the Readme file.

The Enigma1 version TuxVisionR is still available here :-

Watch and record tv on pc with TuxVisionR

Regards, pcd.

• I've tried it, but without success.

The program tries to connect to the IP 192.168.0.24 no matter what I set in the options. After a restart of the program the IP is changed back.

After setting the IP adress of my box in the options the channel list is still empty, so no luck with that application.

MacDisein

• The channel list facility does not work. The channel must already be open on the dreambox.

After setting the option and (recording) Destination, only Preview or Record buttons should be used.

The ip problem is strange. Try to select Preview without closing the program. If still not ok, perhaps you should unregister the filter and register again.

This ip problem should have nothing to do with the dreambox, it is a pc issue. The Option window is the filter's property. If you have Graphedit in your system (a free utility comes with Windows) you can see if the filter and its properties are registered properly.

Regards, pcd.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• pcd

A tip: you should also ship the manifest file of the visual studio 2005 dlls, because on some machines, you could not run dynamic linked VS2005 programs without the manifest.

Regards

---
    Gruß aus Franken
    Peter

[size=10]DM500HD(S2), 1 x Rotor USALS (Kathrein CAS 90 und UAS 484)
    DM8000S2x4, 3 x DiseqC 1.0 mit 13,19,23 und 28 Ost mit Technisat Multi 90 cm, 1 x Rotor HH-100 Stab USALS (Kathrein CAS 90 und UAS 484)
    DM 7080 aktuell Multischalter DiseqC 13,19,23,28