Default LNB settings

• Hi,

The default LNB and satellite channels in the DM7025 is set to Simple, DiSQ A/B, and Satellite Astra and Hotbird.

Where are these default values save? :confused_face:

I'm asking becuase I used to power off my dm7025, and when I power it on I will always have to reconfigure the LNBs. I do not need to search for the channels becuase they are saved on the flash.

I though of changing the default value so that I will not need to change it everytime.

rgds.

• If you allways power off the Dreambox with the switch on the backside you will destroy the software. First shutdown with the remotecontroller and then power off with the switch. But power off with the switch makes no sense.

The settings are stored in /etc/enigma2/config

• Zitat

Original von jenscz
    If you allways power off the Dreambox with the switch on the backside you will destroy the software.

Warum eigentlich? Sind irgendwelche Config-Dateien temporär geöffnet, die durch ein Hardreset möglicherweise zerstört werden?

Computer sind dazu da Probleme zu lösen, die man ohne Computer gar nicht hätte

• Aus eigener Erfahrung kann ich nur sagen dass die Boxen das nicht mögen. Kann sein das es bei der 7025 nicht mehr zutrifft aber sicher ist sicher.

Box runterfahren und dann wenn man unbedingt sinnloserweise will am Netzschalter ausschalten.

• Naja, das flash-Dateisystem sollte sowas eigentlich abfangen, unhübsch ists trotzdem...

Das Problem ist dass bestimmte Dateien nicht bei jeder Änderung gespeichert werden, sondern vorallem beim beenden.

• Thanks for the reply, I got it.

Linux should not powered off, it need to sync the file system before shutdown becuase there might be some things that are saved in RAM and not yet wrote to flash.

Thanks for reminding me.