Tuning to multistream breaks other services

• Hello,
    With dm920/dvb-s2x fbc/bcm45308x with latest cvs experimental image, tuning to fta multistream 12341 h 30000 s2/8psk stream id=40 pls mode=auto on Astra 4A@4.8E will cause other services on dream with no picture and sound. With a reboot, box functions normaly and if select the multistream service, the same problem will happen again!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is not reproducible here. Which software version is used? And what exactly do you have to do to cause the error?
    I can easily switch from one transmitter on the transponder to other transponders on the same satellite or on another satellite. Picture and sound always appear here.

• @Ghost
    Thanks for the reply, i am using unstable dreambox-image 2018-05-14. This problem happens when i go from multistream tp to another tp on another satellite. most of the time from multistream tp to another tp on the same satellite it works and from this stage changing to another tp on another satellite will aslo function and i have sound and picture.
    i am using a 8 port diseqc switch which my motorized dished is on port 1 and some other fixed dishes on other ports. if i don't select multistream tp all switching combinations work with no problem.
    i will try to install a fresh image with a fresh channel list without switch.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kamsat10 ()