DM7025 and DiSEqC motor ?

• Box type: DM7025
    GUI: enigma2
    Firmware version: dm7025-20060801.nfi

your question
    My question is:

How do i setup my DM7025 so it sends out the DiSEqC motor number signals for the different satellites ?

I also have a DM7000. In the DM7000 software menu can you easy store that e.g Astra 19,2 east should have motor position number "1". And Thor 1W should have e.g motor number "8" and so on. But this function is not there in the DM7025 software ?

Under plugins in the DM7025 Software can you do the DiSEqC motor setup adjustment and store the position number from 1-255 ok.
    But this setup is only for the electronic inside the DiSEqC motor it self.
    It Does not tell the the Dreambox 7025 what satellites it should use for what motor position numbers (1-255)

I also wondered that it could be that Dream Multimedia have made the motor position numbers on the DM7025 fixed so e.g Astra 19,2 ALLWAYS would have e.g position "1"... And other satellites also there fixed position number.. ?
    That could be a reason why the setup of satellite position numbers where not there in the DM7025 software ?

Are the DM7025 motor software non complete yet ?
    HELP :confused_face:

Best Regards,
    Niels Moeller
    Denmark

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

when you select in the Tuner Setup " Simple -> Rotor " the rotor is running in USALS Mode.. and dont use stored positions.

When you like to use stored positions you must select "Advanced" in the Tuner Setup.

Then go to the Satellite Line and select one satellite you like to setup for rotor use.

Then change the "LNB not available" to LNB1, change DiSEqC Mode to 1.2, change Committed and Uncommitted Command to None.

Now change "Use USALS for this satellite" to No. Now you see a new line with "stored position" here you can setup the stored position number in rotor..

For each other Satellite you like to use you now only must change the LNB to LNB 1, set "Use USALS for this satellite to "No" and set the correct stored rotor position.

cu

• Hi Niels!.

I actually have used the same setup like you on my DM7000, DM7020 and now the DM7025.
    I used exactly the way as Ghost describes here. I had the stored (10) possitions in the Motor. It works fine, when you find the way to do it, not using USALS.
    But its certainly different from the other Images, used in the "old" Boxes.
    I attach here a picture from my Box.

• There is deffenintly still a problem with the Dm7025 positioning system or the LNB voltage supply.

Using the digipower SG2100 motor i can set up the position as indicated by the above instructions. But when i goto search for a new satellite there is no voltage being supplied to the motor. The motor only draws 350Ma Max current when pushing a 90cm dish.

This motor works fine with the DM500, DM7000 and DM7020 but not the DM7025.

Any idea?

• Hi!

Same problem for me but with an Aston SatTrack DH12 Diseqc 1.2. This motor worked correctly 2 days ago but with an Aston Xena 2000.
    If someone have an idea or more?!