youtube any chance?

• is there any chance to have a fix for youtube??

thanks in advance

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• there is already someone working on it (there's a thread in the forum regarding this).

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• thanks for your kind replay,sorry couldn't found other thread
    can you direct me on the other thread by post the link??

regard

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

• i don't understand German,thanks anyway

bye

• i don't understand German,thanks anyway

bye

Short summary of the other threads current state, as of now.
    Reichi had a deeper look at the necessary changes and it is more than just "replacing some API calls".
    Nevertheless he thinks he can make a "non authenticating" version in a reasonable time.
    A version with full authentication will need more work -> more time.

DM900 SS, DM8000SSSS
    Kein Support per PN! Nutzt das Forum zum Fragen, dann haben auch andere etwas davon.

• I don't think most user will need full authentication.
    They don't upload videos or maintain their own lists.
    They just want to search and watch public available videos from YouTube.