last DMM update 2015-01-05 don't work can you fix it??

• last update dreambox-image-dm8000-20150105

most motor satellite don't work properly some work some don't work 28% and other motor wil not recognise the motor setting
    put the right coordinate but still the configuration say check tuner configuration ..the tuner is setup ok check channel at 28% they are dull motor don't recognise

flashed the older IMAGE motor setting work ok... is look like we go backwood!! with last update

can yo pleas check and fix the update

thankyou

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• well M8 why then the rotor on last update don't work must been some change somewhere ??

on the older update the rotor work ok there is no problem??

thanks for replaying

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

• today been test and reflash again the last update image-dm8000-2015-01-05
    do the setting us usual install channel hotbird astra19 and 28% us for setting at the begin.. finish al work ok motor turn ok from hotbird to 28% ok

upload with dreamset vhannibal or any other setting the problem start the motor is not recognise motor setting 28% and other satellite
    so where is the error?
    on the older IMAGE dm8000-2014-11-07 no error on motor all ok

can you fix the problem or answer me how this can be fix?

thanks

• Doesn't sound like an Image problem, I think your satellites.xml doesn't match the settings or vice versa. Remember the original DMM satellites.xml uses 28.5°E not 28.2°E for the position.

• thanks for replaying M8 will check on this

got another question for you about the HBBtv is very heavy and for the IMAGE for rebooting is take 2 minute

HBBtv don't work in england us there is no service can it be take out from the compilation and put on plugins Manager Extension so if anybody want to install they can install through Manager Extension??

thanks for reading this

regards