Hdmi in , Will it ever work?

• It works nicely in DreamOS images, everything else nobody cares ... here.

• Streaminfg support for HDMI IN is now available since months and this includes wachting it and recording.

So you are ... late.

watch streaming on the same decoder why? Streaming quality is lost, then I do not understand why if I see a decoder connected "HDMI in", I should see it to force streaming, and not in normal vision as all devices with "HDMI in" and "HDMI Out "? why ?

• Because by having an extra streamserver daemon independent from enigma2 you are not suffering from it's limitations. And you can easily add this (streamed) HDMI-IN to your Favourites, and then it works (well except PIP) like viewing a normal channel, even recording it is possible.

• Because by having an extra streamserver daemon independent from enigma2 you are not suffering from it's limitations. And you can easily add this (streamed) HDMI-IN to your Favourites, and then it works (well except PIP) like viewing a normal channel, even recording it is possible.

there are devices, such as HD video capture box with two entrances HDMI in and HDMI out, and they see and record without necessarily using streaming, because dream multimedia use this parameter to use the recording?

streaming does not lose quality?

• Quality has NOTHING to do with streaming - you can stream locally without any change in bitrate or resolution (that would be transcoding if you change these parameters - which the streamserver can do also)

On a loopback GB Ethernet connection I personally don't care if enigma2 gets the HDMI-IN in full quality via the stream.

And if you prefere other solutions you can buy and use whatever you want ...

• Quality has NOTHING to do with streaming - you can stream locally without any change in bitrate or resolution (that would be transcoding if you change these parameters - which the streamserver can do also)

On a loopback GB Ethernet connection I personally don't care if enigma2 gets the HDMI-IN in full quality via the stream.

And if you prefere other solutions you can buy and use whatever you want ...

I as firmware dream elite, as I can set the firmware to receive what transmits in "HDMI in"?

connect the device to "HDMI in" and then what should I set?

Once connected and configured stream, in "HDMI in" as switch the vision of what is transmitted in "HDMI in" locally? menu do not see any option to switch

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RoyalPains ()

• I repeat the question, if I connect my cable box "sky" to the "HDMI in" the dm7080hd, I can see from my dreambox streaming local, which transmits the video signal "HDMI in"? as you go, by the vision DTT or satellite to the vision of what is transmitted by the "HDMI in"?

• And you are sure that your skybox doesn't send copy protection via hdmi?

• And please start to write some proper English!! I have no idea what you mean by "transmits that door" or "vision DTT". That sounds a lot like Google translate and is gibberish that no one can understand!

We try to help you and answer your questions, but if we don't understand you, we can't answer anything properly :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• And please start to write some proper English!! I have no idea what you mean by "transmits that door" or "vision DTT". That sounds a lot like Google translate and is gibberish that no one can understand!

We try to help you and answer your questions, but if we don't understand you, we can't answer anything properly :winking_face:

exact, I use google translate, I wanted to know if I connect the Sky decoder, the connection "HDMI in" dreambox dm7080hd, as I see, on the Dreambox, the Sky decoder connected "HDMI in"? surely if I connect the decoder, the vision is what transmit tuner dreambox, then as I see the vision transmitted "HDMI in" if it is absent, a selection menu, viewing streaming of local dreambox?

I hope that I did understand, if, if you understand Italian?

• And those sources (without HDCP) can be watched through the Streaming server. As the streaming server is a regular rtsp stream and DreamOS can display rtsp Streams in the regular channel list, you can of course also see and record the HDMI In. All you need to do is adding it as a IPTV channel via DreamboxEdit (check DVB/TS as type). Maybe you need to install the gstreamer rtsp packages first.

P.S.: Still no idea, what "vision" stands for... Do you mean "channel"?

so long
    m0rphU

• And those sources (without HDCP) can be watched through the Streaming server. As the streaming server is a regular rtsp stream and DreamOS can display rtsp Streams in the regular channel list, you can of course also see and record the HDMI In. All you need to do is adding it as a IPTV channel via DreamboxEdit (check DVB/TS as type). Maybe you need to install the gstreamer rtsp packages first.

P.S.: Still no idea, what "vision" stands for... Do you mean "channel"?

I mean pass from the vision of dreambox tuner, the receiver sky tv removing protection dhcp
    then to display the ip tv channel, is inserted through a list dreambox edit what tv channels?

• Because SKY receiver output via HDMI is HDCP COPY PROTECTED you can not use HDMI in of the 7080 for watching/recording sky
    HDMI IN of the 7080 can only used by non HDCP sources.
    You can easily connect any non HDCP copy protected Device to the HDMI in of the 7080 - set up the streaming server proper
    ad an IPTV channel to your channel list ......afterward you did so you can watch / record / and stream the HDMI In Source like any other
    Channel received by the Dreambox.
    Ask google how to get rid of HDCP - in terms of law rules here in Germany there will be no further support about how to remove HDCP

DMM7025.....DMM8000HD......DMM7080HD....Waiting for Goliath