An angry customer ! Dream Multimedia closes threads chatting on DD+ support !

• Hi Mister DMM,

I was a very loyal Dream Multimedia's customer. I have bought all models including DM8000 with all extensions (DVD burner, Keyboard, ...) and then, spent a lot of money. I have advertised on this brand on an important french board. I was patient, waiting a way to have sound on DVB-T french/spanish channels ... and ... after four years ... nothing !!!

Dream Multimedia doesn't care of his best customers, even so if they pay double price to meet products which doesn't follow market features ! :frowning_face:

I'm fed up of this contempt !

This night, I have bought, for half price of a DM8000, a new STB which includes all new features, from another vendor, and I swear that I will never buy anymore from Dream Multimedia, who closes threads when the moderators dislike the subject !!!

Farewell Dream Multimedia ! (Not because I will never make business with you anymore, but because with this way to do business, you will disapear ! You were leader, you are pathetic henceforth !)

Alex "Killminusnine" G.

• Ok, I didn't know that ! This good news was released 2014 december the 28th without any advertisement ! I understand now why the thread is closed ! :kissing_face:
    But this doesn't change anything the way that DMM does business ... So, I'm selling a Dreambox collection with a DM8000 with DD+ support ! :grinning_squinting_face:

• Ok, I didn't know that ! This good news was released 2014 december the 28th without any advertisement ! I understand now why the thread is closed ! :kissing_face:
    But this doesn't change anything the way that DMM does business ... So, I'm selling a Dreambox collection with a DM8000 with DD+ support ! :grinning_squinting_face:

.... This good news was released 2013 december the 28th.....

I don't use it but I knew it because I like to keep up with new developments for my DM8000. Sadly no developments for my DM600PVR any more. :neutral_face:

DM.One AIO, DM920, DM7080 archiviert DM8000 aus Dezember 2008 und eine DM600.