which PORT i have to use to connect to dm500s Remotely

• hi guys, i need your help, i am trying to connect to dm500s Remotely by using dbedit or dcc, but i don't know which FTP PORT i have to use to connect the dm500s Remotely. Because PORT#21 in not connecting Remotely.

I am trying to update Channel list & Server info Remotely in my Brother dm500s.

Already Port forwarding & DMZ etc done in the Remote Router properly.

Any help appricated.

Thanks

• hi there, thanks for your fast reply,

I already connected to dm500s after this i am trying to Load Channel list on his Box, by using DreamBoxEdit Program,
    when click on “Reload settings on Dreambox” after this it shows an Error like :
    “Sending reload command failed. See the log for more information”.

So i like to know, is there any other program i can use to upload channel list on remote dm500s.

Thanks for your replies

• well, you don´t need any settings editor, delete these files in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
    boquets
    services
    and all
    user*
    files
    copy your settings into the same directory, wait 15 seconds and then reset the box or pull the power plug (very important), on next start the box will boot with new settings

mrvica

• hi there,
    Q1)---do i have to do this deleting process by using 1)-Remote on dm500s or 2)-DreamBoxEdit Tool or 3)-DCC. So i like to know which Toolt i have to use to delete these files in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
    boquets
    services
    and all
    user*
    files
    Q2)---And which Tool I have to use to copy settings into the same directory.

Thanks

• i appricate for your fast reply.

i go to this path using filezilla /var/tuxbox/config/enigma, then i notice over there somany files are there like this
    1)-cable 2)-fonts 3)-pictures 4)-resources 5)-skins 6)-terrestrial 7)-bouquets 8)-chttpd.conf 9)-config 10)-encoding.conf 11)-mount.conf 12)-playlist.epl 13)-services 14)-services.locked 15)-timeOffsetMap 16)-timer.epl 17)-userbouquet.4d54b.file 18)-userbouquet.dbe00.radio 19)-userbouquet.dbe00.tv 20)-userbouquet.dbe01.tv 21)-userbouquet.dbe02.tv 22)-userbouquet.dbe03.tv 23)-userbouquet.dbe04.tv 24)-userbouquet.dbe05.tv 25)-userbouquet.dbe07.tv 26)-userbouquet.dbe09.tv 27)-userbouquet.dbe0a.tv 28)-userbouquet.dbe0b.tv 29)-userbouquets.file.epl 30)-userbouquets.radio.epl 31)-userbouquets.tv.epl

there are 31 files & folders are there, do i have to make this "enigma" folder totally empty by deleting this all 31 file,

If YES, please let me know, i will go ahead and i will delete this all, then i will load the channel list.

and which one it the SWITCH Setting file over there among 31 files, which i posted above. so that i will not delet that file.

Because i don't want to do mesh up any thisng in remote Box, so i need you EXPORT Peoples suggation, before doing this.

Thanks.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tester2 ()

• i appricate for your reply.

ok i will delete 1)-bouquets, 2)-services 3)-and all files beginning with user*,

and i will not delete services.locked

But i like to know which one is the SWITCH Settings file over there, or in which Directory or Folder i will find this SWITCH Setting file.

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tester2 ()