10 services limit in ServiceScan window

• Hi.

I am starting this problem with dm8000 and official release 3.2.2 .

The standard ServiceScan window is showing scanned services in the list.
    When the eleventh service is added to the list the first is removed.
    We see only 10 services in this window and never will know what are on the transponder.
    (I do not understand why this window has this limit from the start of enigma existence - not usable for user)

I have tried to find something to change it.
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceScan.py :

The self.servicelist.clear() looks interesting , but removing this line does not help.
    The limit has a sense. If we will scan many satellites we will have thousands services.
    The limit = 10 has no sense.

I am looking for the help. Where can I change this limit to 100 or 200 ? If it
    will be bigger I will be able to check each transponder for all services on it.

regards

PS. The skin change and use listbox instead of list for services is not a problem.

dm8000sss : 30w;8w,4w,1w,5e,7e,9e,13e,16e,19e,23e,26e,28e,31e,33e,36e,39e,42e,45e;53e

• increase services count limit in this section will not change things cause we cant browse it
    better will see some new bouquet type `Last scaned`, similar as we have `Current transponder`

or at least after scan single transponder do zap to some service on this transponder(preferable first FTA),
    then `Current transponder` folder also will show last transponder services

p.s.
    move location of `Current transponder` and `Last scaned` to top or botomn of list,
    currently is not easy find them between serveral west and east folders

• MartiniB (I am reading this board after years and see your fine 2 scripts for patch enigma - I will see in to both :smiling_face: )

I have written , shin is not a problem. Do you need the possibility to browse new scanned services in skin window ? Replace ServiceScann window in your skin using this :

(picture files you have to create or remove from example).

The rudream with enigma1 has had feature to save new scanned services to separate bouquet. But this is only work- around .

Enigma developers , please help with problem from first post.

dm8000sss : 30w;8w,4w,1w,5e,7e,9e,13e,16e,19e,23e,26e,28e,31e,33e,36e,39e,42e,45e;53e

• thanks, have found which line do sence
    changed from
    <widget name="servicelist" position="20,175" size="560,300" selectionDisabled="1" />
    to
    <widget name="servicelist" position="20,175" size="560,300" zPosition="1" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" />

but i think this is waste of time in case we cant there do switch to service or add to Bouquet etc

• I do not agree. I extremely need the information what are on the transponder.
    The situation , I have info about channel but channel is using other name .
    I scanned transponder and I do not have new channel on the ALL list.
    If I will know what is on transponder I will be able to find my new channel with other name.

but this is only one example. Current limit makes a sense to delete this window from enigma. We not need this window in current version.
    It is better to fix it in compare to delete the window. You can have different opinion of course. I do not need special bouquet for it.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kerni ()