VPID, APID and PMTPID!

• Hi,

When I use VLC from the PC, I always have to know the VPID, APID, and PMTPID. And I also have to switch the dream to that channel before it will be streamed to my PC.

I'm trying t make this more automatically, but wehre can I read the channel information form in the DB? I mean somewhere in DB it knows these parameters for the current channel and other channels, where can I read that from?

Thanx.

• Offizieller Beitrag

try http://<boxip>/video.m3u

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Hi there,

I have created a Subtitle (2SUB) plugin for the 7025...this required quite the same info for that to run. What I did was to create a small python plugin that writes these PIDs (and other info) to the file /tmp/2SUB.tmp every time these changes. Maybe you can either write a similair plugin for your use, or start by installing 2SUB and use the values in this file.

/Gruffy

-o)
    /\\ Message void if penguin violated
    _\_V Don't mess with the penguin

• there is a litte win soft called PidLoader (ask me by pm if you dont find it) - with this plugin you can load everything from a file :smiling_face:

Dreambox 7000s, 7025ss, 600s, 800s, 8000ss, Hotbird 13°, Astra 19,2°, Astra 23,5°

• Hi,
    does pidloader can be set up to write it to a file of our choice? for example to use with little apache ?

btw, do you have a streamts binary that does not freeze the image on TV while streaming to the network ?

thanks in advance.

• Zitat

Original von skunk23
    btw, do you have a streamts binary that does not freeze the image on TV while streaming to the network ?

I just changed demux0 and dvr0 to demux1 and dvr1...
    here you will find the files:
    klick

Use the non-exclusive version... but it works only on FTA Channels

Gruffy... where can I find your plugin?
    maybe i can use it to create a m3u-file on the (mini apache) webserver...

EDIT:
    I found it...

ist there any possibility to read "_enigma.iServiceInformation_sPMTPID", sVideoPID and sAudioPID via shellscript?
    Maybe with a python script started at the console?

I tried that:

Python
    from enigma import *
    from Screens.Screen import Screen
    from Plugins.Plugin import PluginDescriptor

print enigma.iServiceInformation_sVideoPID

but it does not work...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von burgerkind ()