Dreambox defective or broken?

• I live in California, United States. I just recieved my dreambox and updated satellites.xml and scanned Galaxy 19 (97W), I got a total of 133 Channels... This is incorrect as i should recieve at least 150... I have two other boxes in my house (not dreamboxes) and they pick up all channels, this dreambox isn't doing it, here are some frequencies it's not getting that my other boxes are getting:

11836v, 20765
    11967H, 22000
    11789V, 25000
    12115V, 22425
    11991V, 22000
    11966H, 22000
    12090H, 20000

These are only the ones I want, there are a few more it dosen't pick up, but like I said it is getting other frequencies, i do get 133 channels from it. I tried moving the dreambox to where my other Sat box is, and moved it between the two input wires I have coming from the satellite and still dosen't pick up the frequencies listed above.

Here's my tuner configuration:

Satellite: Galaxy 19 (97.0W)
    LNB: LNB1
    Priority: Auto
    LOF: Universal LNB
    Voltage Mode: Polarization
    Increase voltage: No
    Tone Mode: Band
    EiSEqC: off

I have no dish mover or rotator, it's a fixed dish.

Does this mean my dreambox is defective and i should return it for RMA?

• I browsed around the internet and i think its a problem with my LNB setup but not sure,

MY LNB is not Universal, it's a "single" type LNB, here is the configuration on my other reciever:

Connection Seperate
    LNB Type: Single
    LNB Frequency: 10750
    22Khz: Off
    Lnb Power: On
    Transponder: 11749
    Legacy Switch: Off

Im fairly sure I need to go into tuner configuration, User defined and put in the following (but I don't know what to put in comparison to what I have above)

LOF/L
    LOF/H
    Threshhold
    Voltage Mode
    Increase Voltage
    Tone mode

• At first I thought this didn't work because I didn't rescan after I made this change....

But then I noticed that it was: A- Giving me a different message than "not found", the message said something like "SID not listeD" and B- The DB was showing, and it was higher than before, before it was at 8 and now it' at an 11, so I said hmmm... let me rescan...

BAM, after rescan its working, before I found 133 channels and now 415!!!!

Thank you SO much!!! YOU ROCK! Send me your paypal and I'll send you $10 USD (that's about as much as a two beers costs here but I figure a beer would be more expensive in Germany because of the exchange rate)

• Thank you SO much!!! YOU ROCK! Send me your paypal and I'll send you $10 USD (that's about as much as a two beers costs here but I figure a beer would be more expensive in Germany because of the exchange rate)

[OT]For 10 $ (~7 €) you get almost two six packs in Germany :D[/OT]

so long
    m0rphU