Dreambox 8000 ERROR meldung im Display

• you arent first :frowning_face:
    http://www.dream-multimedia-tv…page=Thread&threadID=9739
    ticket system sugests send box to RMA, but that is waste of money cause box came back with same problem

• Just because you had bad luck one time with RMA Service, you don't have to tell everyone everytime now that it's useless to send in the box to repair. Not everyone has bad luck like you ... but shit happens ...

Getting tired of reading your "complains" in every single thread where someone talks about RMA ... I know many other people where everything worked well. And if you tell it, tell the full story. You got a working box back, but after a month it was broken again! That sounds a little bit different then "it came back with same problem".

zipzop
    Wenn du DreamUp nutzt hast du doch auch bestimmt ein serielles kabel oder? Kannste da nicht mal ein bootlog machen damit man genau sehen kann was er da für ein Problem hat. Das "error" im display sagt nicht so viel aus, im Bootlog müssten mehr Details stehen, dann kann man dir vielleicht weiterhelfen! Ansonsten muss die Box wohl zu DMM eingeschickt werden :frowning_face:

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Homey
    im talking about this current problem
    1. it is not repeatable - before sent to RMA have got 'ERROR on display' just 3 times during ~18 months
    _ in that case RMA must gues where is the problem - repair cant be guaranted
    2. sending cost some money: DHL 105Euro; UPS 95Euros; Latvian post 35Euro, but last one do not offer insurance
    3. problem seems more like cosmetic, i sent box to RMA just because i were gone on vacation in same time
    4. DMM do not offere replacement box, i was ready to buy one with some noticible discount

Homey> Getting tired of reading your "complains" in every single thread
    i understand moust common user for DMM must have single receiver single dish and single lnb, is it my fault i am crazy by sat hobby?
    i have 7x dreamboxes in local network where joined two boxes trough VPN
    how looks my roof you can imagine by read my signature