AC3 + is problem

• hello

I have to buy a product on your premise a dreambox 8000 HD

being able logically and normally to receive the chains Spain TVE terrestrial HD!!

what is not currently any more the case!! because the Spain TVE
    terretsre is in audio ac3+ what is not the case of your product
    dreambox 8000hd!!

how is it possible not to have the possibility of having sound ac3+ with this

splendid produces that are the dreambox 8000 HD? and especially what a price has??!!

after thus having to buy your product is it normal that I put myself the

question if you will react positively??

well has you to read you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

AC3+ is a pending license issue. It's a work in progress but there's no definite date of resolution known, yet.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• AC3+ is a pending license issue. It's a work in progress but there's no definite date of resolution known, yet.

I have the same problem, I think that the price of the machine is such expensive to deserve have paid the licenses. Please, solve this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's NOT a problem of paying anything, the stuff has to be implemented into the microcode by the chip producer.
    Please be patient, as I said, it's a work in progress.

• Hello,

The French user complained about this problem there are now one year but dream multimedia doesn't want to do nothing.

If Germany had same problem I believe you would have paid the licence for a long time.

One year to fix this little bug it's incredible.

Bye.

• a year they have had enough???

• Not a "bug"??? We'll have some beautiful pictures without sound.
    France and Spain are waiting for your welcome, if not a promise.
    Bye