AAC audio on DM800???

• Hi

I receive some channels on satelite that use AAC audio, namely AAC-HE that appears when i press audio buton and is not supported by DM800. It only decodes picture but get no sound.

Can't dream multimedia lauch some fix for this problem??? :wacko:

• Hi,

At the moment, High Efficiency AAC (HE-AAC/AAC+/AC3+) is not supported on Dreamboxes

BCM7400, 7401 and 7405 chips used in Dreamboxes can decode it but the drivers doesn't integrate this feature

cu

DM7080HD OE2.5 - DM7020HD OE2.0

• Offizieller Beitrag

Parodin: AAC is NOT AC3+, you are confusing 2 different things. AAC is supported completely.
    AC3+ is a license issue which is a work in progress, it should come sometime in the future. But this is not the problem HERE.

dxn2010: Please tell us your complete setup. Which software are you using? Which CI are you using?
    As ghost said: He suspects that you are using a specific softcam which doesn't support AAC but since we can't and won't support softcams here (this is the officiall board and this is not quite legal to use them) we might not be able to help with this here.

Best would be to make a recording and upload it somewhere, then post the link here or send it to ghost. He'll check into it.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.