is it the correct way to deal with customers in the middle east ?!

• Didn't work even with today update sorry tony I don't now how it did with you
    But it's imposable sorry for saying that considering that I am not a rocky in dreambox

Ps .

I downloaded the Image and up date it but still the same disappointed result :thumbs_down:

• (1) 95% of DM800's sold in the Middle East are not original products, they are knock offs.
    (2) 99% of Middle East Dreambox users are pirating signals through card sharing.

Why should Dreambox offer you ANY support?!

• Your SNR is quite low. I suppose your satellite antenna might be to small or not properly aligned.
    At the following link you will see a footprint of the satellite beam: klick
    Transponders even on the same satellite may vary in signal strengh and quality.

- Dream 8000 SSTS (2xBCM4501, Phillips TU1216, BCM4505) - Image Experimental OE 1.6 vom 10.11.2011
    - Toshiba Regza 52Z3030D
    - Laminas OFC-1200 mit Rotor GI50-120 und Hama Lypsi HQ Single LNB 58° West bis 75° Ost
    - FTE 100cm mit 9° Ost; 13°Ost; 19,2°Ost; 23,5°Ost; 28,2°Ost, die letzten vier mit Alps Quattro LNB an Technisat Gigasystem 17/8 G und 9° Ost mit Alps Twin LNB über Spaun SUR211

• (1) 95% of DM800's sold in the Middle East are not original products, they are knock offs.
    (2) 99% of Middle East Dreambox users are pirating signals through card sharing.

Why bother and register with a different name you should have the courage to write in your original username. Anyway:

1.To your knowedge clone boxes will not work with the latest drivers so most of the people here are with original boxes

2. Card sharing was first invinted in europe and all different emus come from there. SO who is pirating?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von smrs ()

if you have eyes you can see that the problem here is related to tuner
    no body here asks support for card sharing

from where you got that fine statistics ?? :smiling_face_with_horns:

this is you only post here ?
    finally : who gave you the right to talk on behalf of DMM ?? :thumbs_down:

any way , I'll not go through this nonesense

we are waiting for official reply from DMM , NOT from hidden users !

• I tried last experimental image but nothing , still freezing , we still waiting for DMM experts to find proper solution, and we thank them in advance.

TO DMM ( I smell racism here )

Do you accept this kind of tallk ???, :sleeping_face:

Dose the management of Dream Multi Media accept and allows racism in the official forum :thumbs_down:

It's has Nothing to do with our Subject here

We are talking about a technical error in the tuner .... Who spoke about card sharing :kissing_face:

Kamikaze users plz Keep quiet or have the Courage to use your original user and try to keep up with us untill we have a solution

Regards :thumbs_up:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ra3eha_saudi ()

• Okay, back to topic please:

Like that DXB guy already said DMM was in touch with them and the DMM Developers had access to his box where it was not working. After the DMM Developers messed around a little bit, they released a new driver for DM800/DM8000 Tuners (alps bsbe2).

From release notes of this driver:

Zitat

optimized alps bsbe2 tuner driver for transponders with low signal strength/quality

And with those new drivers it's working fine on the box of DXB! But not for all of you it's working with those new drivers ... correct?

Because this fix was for channels with "low signal strength/quality" ... we can asume that you guys don't have the best signal strength/quality on that transponder/frequency. Is this correct until here?

Those "alps bsbe2 tuner's" are S2 / HD-Ready Tuners and they need a little bit better signal strength/quality then most of the "normal" Tuners. We have seen this many times already that S2 Tuners give up a little bit earlier then normal tuners and that they give up a little bit earlier then normal tuners when the signal strength/quality goes bad. Which could probably explain why it works on your other dreamboxes (no S2 Alps HD Tuners). They simply need a better signal strength/quality then normal tuners. Might be related to hardware from Alps-Tuners but I've seen this behavior also in S2 tuners from other companies already. For whatever reason they don't like bad or low signal strength/quality.

So ... I would expect that DXB has it working now because he has a little bit better signal strength/quality on that frequency then those who are having problems. Maybe he has bigger/better satelite antennas !? Maybe it would work if you if you find a way to get a little bit better signal from the air. Check cables, calibrate and clean the satellite antenna, get a bigger one ... whatever.

DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    Since it works for you with new drivers now ... How good is the signal strength quality on that channel now for you? What are the AGC/SNR Values reported by SatFinder Plugin and the BER Value is hopefully always 0 !?

Am I right and the signal is still not good compared to other channels? Then we would know at least if it has to do with extreme low signal strength/quality from that transponder and that the tuners and/or its drivers have a problem with channels with extreme low signal quality. Then we would have to find out how much signal strength/quality we need as minimum to get it working on those tuners.

Skndr
    In your YouTube I see that you have a SNR value of 6,60dB in the infobar. If I remember right here I also got in trouble when the signal is under 7-8dB. Usually I have up to 15dB on most of the channels, but if it's bad weather, heavy rain, thunderstorms etc, then the signal goes also bad, and if it goes under 7-8dB (<50%) I also get trouble and see problems on my TV. Freezes and black picture ect. My DM7025 works a little bit longer on bad weather then my DM800. But not so much ... maybe 0,5dB before it also gives up. So I would say you simply have a too bad signal. 6,60dB is really minimum signal ... that's less then 50%. Time to find a way to get a better signal. If you get 1-2 more dB I am sure it will work fine also for you! I would say you need at least 8dB, maybe 7dB is also enough, not really sure ...

@all others who have problems
    Please tell us what SNR/AGC/BER Stats you have on this channel! So we can find out what we need as a minimum to get it working!

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• In another forum Mister Tony admitted that he had found some devices did not work with this update from the same model :confused_face:

it's not a signal issue i have the same signal strength as tony do 9.20dB

and it's not working

• hmm. 9.20dB doesn't sound so bad ... and the 2 other stats? BER always 0 and a good quality % ?

But 6.60dB from Skndr are definititly too low I would say ...

Zitat

it's not a signal issue

Yeah I don't really know. I just expected this because there was a fix in latest drivers (made for guys like you) for transponders/channels with a bad signal. And it worked for some of you that had this problem, at least for the DXB guy it's working now with those drivers. So we know it already works for some of you, or at least one of you :smiling_face: It's not completly broken and should work ... if the signal is good or whatever !?!?

Last but not least:
    Just one more thing, not because harrybarracuda said this, just because there are many people at the moment who have clone boxes all over the world. Just for the case some of you should have one of those illegal clone products you also should know that the hardware used in those boxes is not that good as original hardware! There are many unhappy clonebox users who have all kind of problems, can't receive HD channels, freezes here, errors there ... just want to make sure that all of you have a original dreambox and not a china-clone so we don't get confused here by reports. Tuners and other hardware in those cloneboxes are simply crap and don't work that good as original dmm hardware! And I don't want to sound like a racist or whatever, but there are simply too many people buying this crap and complaining here and other dreambox communities about their (clone related) problems. So if you have a clone, go away and leave us alone here!

If not, you are welcome here :thumbs_up:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• This is the highest possible signal intercepted here in the Middle East note that I use a dish 180 cm :confused_face: am sure it's not a signal issue

• We know the effort by programmers and waiting to be solved with deep appreciation :thumbs_up:

• If they can solve it ... it also might be related to the ALPS S2 Tuner Hardware ...

But don't want to make panic, we don't give up yet :thumbs_up:

Just try to collect as many info as possible, everyone who has problems should give us some more details about his sat-antenna, and how good the stats are in SatFinder on this frequency ... maybe we find out then why it works for some people and not for others. Then more infos then better! This helps more then simply registering multiple accounts here and repeat the same posting again and again :smiling_face:

Zitat

This is the highest possible signal intercepted here in the Middle East note that I use a dish 180 cm

WOW, that's a big one :grinning_squinting_face: That's more then 3 times bigger then mine! But I have uo to 15,5dB on good weather :smiling_face: I feel sorry for the bad signal that you have in your region/country :frowning_face:

• I mean't for this particular trancpunder cause it low-frequency :thumbs_up: not all trancpunders are the same

Regards

• well the mater need to be more patient , as i find out that some boxes has been solved by the update and some not ,
    the funny issue is 2 receivers from the same cartoon means same production one is okay and second is not .
    anyway the mater has been reported to the right people and a second box who has still the issue has been conected and waiting for new update to comes up soon as i hope .

note : i use 105 cm dish antenna for nielsat and normaly i get 14.00 db but this particular frequency is week i get only 9.80 db .

this freq issue 10873 has been found on almost all hd receivers brands , cuberevo , abcom , humax , and most of chinese brands , thanks for dmm support for beeing the fastest who start to find solutions while others ignoring or not discovered yet their boxes problem .

• well the mater need to be more patient , as i find out that some boxes has been solved by the update and some not ,
    the funny issue is 2 receivers from the same cartoon means same production one is okay and second is not .
    anyway the mater has been reported to the right people and a second box who has still the issue has been conected and waiting for new update to comes up soon as i hope .

note : i use 105 cm dish antenna for nielsat and normaly i get 14.00 db but this particular frequency is week i get only 9.80 db .

this freq issue 10873 has been found on almost all hd receivers brands , cuberevo , abcom , humax , and most of chinese brands , thanks for dmm support for beeing the fastest who start to find solutions while others ignoring or not discovered yet their boxes problem .

• @ DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB

we know your motives :thumbs_down:

you talk as seller
    and you like to give the impression that the Middle East agent is making his best and gives the best support for the customers
    so , you write here for the sake of your self

in your posts here you didn't give any helpfull info

in the arabic forum you said " I don't know who is Ghost "
    and when some guys told you that Ghost is a well known programmer and he makes the drivers updates , you said this is not true !!!!

when the problem will be solved you want to claim that this is attributed to your great effort

you are angry because "hazem" wrote here the problem and you wanted him to write to you

you as a seller wants to look as a hard worker seller in front of DMM :smiling_face_with_horns:

so pls if you -yourself- have technical informations to solve the problem , just put it here
    else
    stop sending useless posts

• Dont use this forum much as I have to translate most of what is on here,but seeing this thread I felt I needed to test as it seems contentious as to what is wrong, I have the very latest drivers in flash and have just scanned this frequency,for me(and I am nearly middle east)I can report that all is ok with this frequency,I have soak tested channels for 1 hour without issues,cant see how you cannot get these channels,try again.