AAC-HE audioformat

• Hey Dream multimedia

In Denmark is it possible to receive a new HD channel called DR HD and 2 other new SD channels from DR (Denmarks Radio) on DVB-T.

All the channels uses the audioformat "AAC-HE" but on the HD channel the sound is missing about 90 % of the time, when i receive it on my DM 8000 :frowning_face:

I Know that other owners of DM8000 in Denmark has the same problem :loudly_crying_face:

Do you know what the problem is and how to resolve it ?

I use a DM8000 with a Philips TU1216 mounted i Tuner slot D

Regards

MrForce

(Gedser, Denmark)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MrForce ()

• Hey Ghost

I have tried to record from DR HD and at the same time i watched the program. When i was watching "live" there was no sound, but on the recording the sound is ok :confused_face:

Do you still want me to upload the recording so you can have a look at it ?

Regards

MrForce

• Hey

I try to upload a recording-file (.ts) that i have renamed to *.zip because of the restrictions of filetypes that you have here. The file is just under 7 Mb and if i understand it right, then it should be allowed to upload files up to the size of 20 Mb, but the system tells me that the file is to large ???

I get this system message: The file size of 20091112 1827 - DR HD - Jetstream (1_8).zip is too big (PHP limit).

I also tried to send a PM to you with the file attached - same problem :loudly_crying_face:

Regards

MrForce

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MrForce ()

• I have the same problem with my 8000 here in Copenhagen ... looking forward to a solution :smiling_face:

BTW: Does the image used make any difference? I am running ****** on my box.

/Jens

• Hey

Found a work-around to the problem - Maybe this can put Dream Multimedia on the trace of the thing that causes the problem ?

Go to "Setup / System / A/V Settings /"
    Go down to "General PCM Delay" and set it to 50 or 75.

Then it works !!! :winking_face_with_tongue:

Regards

MrForce :grinning_squinting_face:

(Thanx to "ked" from Digsat.net)

• Hi, testing on HE-AAC radio on 12418 V 1 West , but no work :frowning_face:

Gibertini OP100L /85E-53W/

ROVER AtomLight STC+ , Televes H30 FLEX

WaveFrontier T90 /39E-36E-31E-28E-26E-23E-19E-16E-13E-9E-7E-5E-1W-4W/
    Dreambox DMone/900UHD/7020HD/500HD , TBS-5925 , TBS-5520SE , TBS-5220 , EDISION OSmio+ 4K , VU Solo 4K , Octagon SF8008