• Member since Dec 5th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • AAk

Now follows MacDisein.
    Follow
  • AAk

Thank you very much for your help. Apparently this problem has been solved with the image settings you mentioned. :thumbsup:
  • AAk

Crash log for Dream One when working with color buttons. Isn't there really anyone to solve so many problems, especially the image I sent above?!!!!
  • AAk

Hi. There is a strange problem in dream one 60 Hz, and that is that sometimes when booting or refreshing the image, the screen image becomes indistinct and small, and you must restart the device, and restarting the gui does not fix it. What can it be?
  • AAk

Replied to the thread Dm one h264 decode 8k.
    But it did not work with gp4(filebrowser). The input of the TV is 2160p and this video only has audio
    Where is the option to change the input in Dreambox? (According to the image you put)
    The film(8k) was tested on other devices and was safe
  • AAk

Posted the thread Dm one h264 decode 8k.
    Thread
    Hi. Is there a way for this 8k movie to run as it should?
  • AAk

Hi, Dream one has a problem with imaging because I set it to 60 hz, and sometimes when I turn on the device, the image is incomplete and I have to reset it again. I use the device's own hdmi cable
  • AAk

Now follows pclin.
    Follow
  • AAk

Hello to the good creators of this app. Everything is fine with this app in Dream One, except that when I put the phone menu in a state other than English, the app menu also changes and the remote control layout is disturbed. So I ask you to change the…
  • AAk

Now follows fairbird.
    Follow