• from Norway
  • Member since Apr 30th 2012
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Reactions Received
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • seagen

Replied to the thread greenscreen bei Mediaportal.
    Okey i have figure it out and you are correct and as I also said that I am in no way surten it's the MP causing the issue.

But after testing on a new fresh image I started and install all the plugins one by one and still no issue all works fine
    So went…
  • seagen

Well i will test your suggestion and as i wrote I can't say that i am surten it's MP causing the issue only that if i remove MP all works just fine.

But i have worked on adapting some plugins to DreamOS.

SubsSupport also working with .srt subs on OE 2.6
    I…
  • seagen

Here is my first post with the crash info

RE: greenscreen bei Mediaportal

And as i also wrote in this post I was not sure it was Mediaportal causing the crash but since it was the last plugin I installed
    I removed the plugin and all works just fine.

The…
  • seagen

Well i don't have merlinmusicplayer installed

opendreambox 2.6.0 dreambox

dreambox login: root
    Password:
    root @ dreambox: ~ # apt-get remove python-merlinmusicplayer
    Reading package lists ... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information ... Done
  • seagen

I have now try and uninstall autoresolution plugin, guteines feeds plugin and MediaPortal

Full reboot, the apt autoremove to clean up and new reboot.
    Reset the mediadatabase and to be safe another reboot

Install MediaPortal and wham green screen so i give…
  • So if i get you correct you want to hide the label in the movieplayer infobar controlled by this widget ??

If so then in skin.xml you can hash out the code with <! -- before and after -->

<! -- <widget source = "session.CurrentService" render = "Label"…
  • seagen

Have to be the bringer of bad news .. Same crash after some use of MP and the boot loop is still there
    Just as a question here ... But is @gutemines feeds plugin and Media "Portal" compatible since there is a kill code for Portal Panel and so on ??
  • You just answer your own question ;)

You are trying to show and hide the source and that's not a widget like (label, pixmap, etc)

So until you really describe what you are trying to achieve with this example like i did in my
    It's very hard to understand what…
  • seagen

Thanks Sven H after i adapted your fix for the AutoResolution plugin all works fine with MP
  • Then you have to explain a bit more what you are trying to do.
    Because the tilte is a bit confusing.

Maybe you can describe a bit more what you are trying to do since a widget needs to have it's own python code
    Either a built in function or your custom made…
  • Not sure what you are trying but this example shows how to use ConditionalShowHide to switch between an icon on or off
    You can do this with labels also

<widget pixmap = "Q-FHD / icons / ico_dolby_on.png" position = "740,983" size = "45,30" render =…
  • seagen

Ok then we can conclude it has nothing to do with MP but the error is in the autoresolution plugin.
    I was just lucky to get out of the loop because i removed MP but the error is in fact in the autoresolution plugin?
  • seagen

I installed the Media Portal plugin and most seemed to work OK

But after reboot i got this error and my dm two went into a boot loop.
    Really did not now what started it. But since Media Portal was the last plugin i installed i just removed it and that…
  • seagen

Well I am not surprised that you also solved that. But for the novice like me it looks like i am stuck on this.
    Now I only build new Peter Pan Image for Dreambox One & Two UHD, But it's just a matter of time before the Clones start to pop up for those…
  • seagen

Well i have been using this plugin to protect some functions in image Peter pan.
    Yes it's not bullet proof but at least the check for a genuin Dreambox have made it a bit harder for Clones to operate the Peter Pan image.
    But since the plugin does not work…
  • seagen

Well i got my box from DP before the public release and yes maybe 2 years is maybe 1.5 years does not really matter it has been broken from the start and yes
    I did report it. But others reported the same issue before me. And we don't have this VIP status…
  • seagen

Just bumping up this issue since after the last big update this problem is still there with jerky picture and audio.
    For Scandinavian users this becomes a big issue since the TV 4 package is one of the most popular.
    Tv 4 Fakta is like…
  • seagen

Replied to the thread E-channelizer ?.
    Well the Satellite name in it's self does not tell that he use another Image.

I have DreamOS based boxes and also the other brand
    When i got my first dreambox i just transfer my channels list with Dreambox Edit over from the Vu+ to my Dreambox.. Ergo i…
  • seagen

Then we can put this to the solved list :thumbsup:

After last update the pig is render correct now
  • seagen

Replied to the thread E-channelizer ?.