seagen Dreamer

• Male
  • from Norway
  • Member since Apr 30th 2012
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Springen in VOD streams.
    Sorry dhwz you are absolutly 100% correct and even i should have now better;)
    I have a personal hack that allow me to diffrence VOD data from Live data in my image ;)
  • seagen

Well i did not really say it worked to jump but i assume you have some Xstream Code based IPTV and if you add your VOD into boquets you can jump or ff but since you are using them wrong it does not work well and therfore i suggested a thirdparty plugin…
  • seagen

octrom Is it IPTV Vods you are asking about? If so then i assume you use either a enigma2 script to create your boquets (Live, VOD & Series) or a thirdparty plugin?
    And if so we are now in the grey zon for what can be discussed at this forum due to legal…
  • seagen

And for who is there no real problem? dhwz
    Maybe Ghost can give some info about this. At least advice if its safe or if this acctually can destroy boxes?
    Any real info would be nice :)
  • If linux can handle fat32 good then most manufacturers have their own format tool for disks lareger then 32GB
    And i have used this software to both format and convert ntfs file system to fat32
    Software also format in all other filesystem if needed

• seagen

Replied to the thread CPU Massiv overload..
    dhwz In the post this bug report is based on you claim that this is not the case.
    Can you deepen what your opinion is based on? Because the test and facts surley point in the direction that if you assign epg to a 4097 stream the cpu load goes up to…
  • seagen

Posted the thread CPU Massiv overload..
    Thread
    Hi

It started as a discussion here at the board, If you assign dvb epg to a stream and use servicetype 4097 or if you add a Youtube live channel and also assign epg to this stream the CPU was overloaded.

I have now done some testing my self and can confirm…
  • seagen

Are you using any plugin for this?
    Are you using DreamboxEdit or maybe E-Channelizer?

Or are you using the alternative service option from the Channel selction Context Menu?

Sorry we posted at the same time ;)
  • seagen

Strange behavior i must say and i must also agree that it looks like epg is effecting this some how, Usual EPG works like crapp for IPTV Streams so next question must be
    how do you assign your epg to the Streams?

And how do you build your bouqets?
  • seagen

• seagen

I see that you have a custom made converter in the skin that is not working proper. It should not print out the line like it does.
    Have you try the same test with the default skin?
  • seagen

Replied to the thread ServiceTypes what are they for?.
    I moved your question to a better place :)

CPU Load spikes when epg is assign to 4097 stream
  • seagen

Thread
    mic71 i moved your question to a better place ;

Hi, why is the CPU load at 4097.0.1 93-104% and at 1.0.1 5-7%, or on channels without EPG the CPU load is just as low?

here are the screenshots

&thumbnail=1   &thumbnail=1

with 1.0.1

&thumbnail=1  &thumbnail=1

with 4097 without EPG

&thumbnail=1  &thumbnail=1

receiver dm900
    Does EPG…
  • seagen

Thread
    Hi

When reading around this forum there are lots of references to diffrent Servicetypes.

The common one most users now what they are like DVB (1) and 40097
    But are the list of all avalible servicetypes and maybe an explaing info what they can and would be…
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Tuner konfigurieren.
    Okey thanks for the info that sorted this out :)
  • seagen

I have a Dreambox One UHD and Two but i found this thread for the DM One so asking about that
    Si 2166 D sat DVB-S2
  • seagen

So the teoretical numbers of tuners is 4? 1 cable from LNB to a 2 way splitter connecting Tuner A1 to port 1 on splitter and tuner A2 to port 2 on splitter
    Have i understand this correct? :)
  • First of all lets split this up.

As long as you cant record from the Official Netflix app, like the one in your TV you cant expect any Enigma2 device to do this legal.
    But when we are looking at Streams / IPTV you can record them in the same way you record…
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Der "Alles ist Doof"-Thread.
    This whole conversation tell the story. This cant be the be something DreamProperty wants to be assosiated with.
    We are talking about a Multi National business with the goal to be at the front line and i really wonder if this is how we all want to support…
  • seagen

Replied to the thread LCD Anzeige abaendern.