• Male
  • from Norway
  • Member since Apr 30th 2012
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • seagen

Well then the setup looks okey :)Then probably as already suggested your LNB is broken or maybe there is a bad connection in your f connector on the lnb on the cable to your Dreambox
    You can check this by switching the two connection on your lnb and see if…
  • seagen

But you have 2 separate cables from each port (F connector) from LNB
    One to the TV and a second to your Dreambox? Or do they share 1 cable with a splitter
    You also write that you have a dual lnb.
    With dual do you mean 2 lnbs or a single LNB with two out…
  • seagen

Just as info today also the broken DR hbbtv Telenor 0.8 west works again
    The certificate update fixed that : thumbsup:
  • seagen

I think it was Homey who did develop the PP mediacenter at least the the update version points to this address :)
    We have been around for so longtime and people have come and go but this is my guess
    (Code, 1 line)

• seagen

Well the host have not change address. dhwz patched cert fixed the issue so it was a certificate problem.

I have attached the patch if someone else have the same issue but did not follow the kind temporary solution by gutemine
  • seagen

This is even more simple and the #hack for Norwegian Language is not needed anymore

(Code, 1 line)

• seagen

Replied to the thread Dreambox One with USB DVB-T tuner.
    You will probably get better support over at Dream Elite forum
    So go there and they will help you
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Dreambox One with USB DVB-T tuner.
    Try and install Dream Elite Panel they have it
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Suche Anleitung für Picon-Anzeige.
    Just to make my self clear zombi I 100% agree with your arguments and you and others gave all the information needed to get this correct.
    And the user also learned from it since he got some picons to work. That was the only reason i gave him the proper…
  • seagen

Now it was pretty obvious that his problem was that he did not have an updated set of picons for his satellite settings.
    So if he gets them via an easy to use thirdparty plugin, it does not matter so much.
    Everything became obvious when he confirmed that …
  • seagen

He solved it with the plugin I shared just sorry that he did not write back into the thread.
    Solution was updated and working picons :)
  • seagen

Actually It was in defend of you i did my statement :)
    You explained that something was not correct and instead of continue this discussion people start wrecking the thread with their personal opinions about you as a person.
    This is not OK! Yes you are who…
  • seagen

Can't you all that feel the need to bitch and bark at each other just open a new thread and be done with it.
    It's so unprofessional to wreck all the threads with this ongoing nonsense.

• seagen

Replied to the thread LED blinkt ständig (blau).
    Blinking blue led can be an indication of a broken skin that raise just a warning instead of GOSD
    Try and change back to default_skin and see if the led stops blinking

Can be other reasons but it is an warning light
  • seagen

You are sure that you don't have all the picons that you copy from your Giga in a folder also??

So the search path usr / share / enigma2 / picon would be usr / share / enigma2 / picon / picon
  • seagen

Posted the thread Have DP expired.....
    Thread
    Did a manual apt-get update on my Dreambox today and got this error ^^

(Code, 2 lines)

• seagen

Replied to the thread YouTube i Kodi on dreambox one.
    Well emanuel has been so kind to make Kodi 19 avalible for other images also.
    Install script will be located at /usr/script Run the script and Kodi will be proper installed

thx
  • seagen

Hade the same error with simpleradio player by reichi but that was solved by gutemine
    Probably the same here. Either a missing or not valid certificate or the url is not working proper.
  • seagen

First of all thanks gutemine for you help :) Now i can play the radio again.
    Did not read that post about vacation, but I assume he is smart enough to stay logged off and enjoy a well deserved vacation

Cheers 8th)
  • seagen

[user = '2907'] Reichi [/ user] My favorite radio player does not work anymore after the latest big update.

I have attached the crash log and I know you probably have your hands full with more important stuff
    But a quick break and a few tweaks would be…