seagen Dreamer

• Member since Apr 30th 2012
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • seagen

Replied to the thread Zombie-FHD.
    I have a good access to the plugin ;) and if it was an issue with all other skins i would instantly agree with you

But why would anyone have to open up the skin.xml of any skin and find what the color code is and then use only them if they create a plugin??
  • seagen

Accully after further investigation and test with manufactor image, this is probably a bug in DreamOS or your plugin Styles or a combination.

Because the color code color 'header' is part of the skin.xml for the plugin not your skin.xml
    so why it get
  • seagen

Replied to the thread DreamboxONE IPTV EPG.
    Yes but for IPTV we need to add a custom source from the provider thats not in any source list of any plugin.
    But with JedimakerXtream and the OpenSource plugin EPGImport this can be done.

I ported this plugin over to DreamOS (DreamElite) but all hell
  • seagen

Replied to the thread DreamboxONE IPTV EPG.

Jedi creates a source in plugin EPG Importer.
    I know there is a Plugin with same name for DreamOS (DreamElite) but that plugin is not the same as the OpenSource EPG Importer you are used to in your OE-Alliance image.
    So the
  • seagen

Sorry about the posting just delete this thread if its agains any rules or your own policy :)

• seagen

Posted the thread Zombie-FHD.
    Thread
    Hi zombi

I use your skin in my Dream One UltarHD with image DreamElite7 and i have a question tou you.

I guess that styles are only for merlin image? or should styles also work with other DreamOS Images like DreamElite?
    I have also try GP4 with same issu

• seagen

I know that DreamOS only support thoose servicetypes but there are many users out there who use this amazing software for other Images then DreamOS
    so they might get an hickup if Dreambox Edit hade stop support for other service types ;)

Ayway thanks for an
  • seagen

Thats why asked you to correct me if i where wrong;)
    But DreamboxEdit do not support any other servicetype then DVB1 and 4097?
  • seagen

If the IPTV stream is (5001/5002) I dont think that DreamboxEdit transfer them, Only Streams (DVB1/4097)

Correct me if i am wrong here dhwz

And porsche996 backup your list from the web interface then at least you have it saved and can upload back if
  • seagen

But do you have the same issue if you choose the default skin?

• seagen

• seagen

If you open Telnet connection to your Dreambox and then type this and press enter to send command

journalctl -f> /tmp/log.txt

Now do what you are doing when the box is crashing.
    After crash has happen just press CTRL + C in telenet and you find the log in /