LNB, Threshold Freq.

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: 7025
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigman2
    Firmware version: latest from dreamville

When setting up a satellite for scanning, if you select the "advanced.." you need to browse to the bottom of the page and define some values for the LNB. It will ask you for LOF/L, LOF/H and Threshold. But if you are using an LNB such as Invacom QPH-031, http://invacom.com/products/qph_031.htm ,that does not have a Threshold and operates throughtout the range, what do you put in the "Threshold" field?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

i think you must configure two LNBs.

When i understand the datasheet correct the linear polarization part of the lnb have two frequency bands..(11.7 - 12.2Ghz and 12.2 - 12.7Ghz) so you must configure this:

LOF/L 10750
    LOF/H 11250
    Threshold 12200

The circular polarization part of the lnb only have one frequency band. (12.2 - 12.7Ghz) so you must configure this:

LOF/L 11250
    LOF/H 11250
    Threshold 0 (whatever)

bye

• Ghost,

Great! The linear side is flying, I have scanned several sats and it is detecting every single station and even stuff that my other LNBs did not catch before. This LNB is awesome.

Now, the Circular side is not doing it right. I tried the same LNB with a different receiver and it found almost 500 channels on a satellite, but the DB only finds 16. So, something is not right? Can you think of a different setup?

Thanks for the response man!