DM8000 Beta Test - And now in English please

• Hi guys,

I noticed quite some posts about the currents DM8000 beta-test status. All of these posts are in German. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but Dream (and Jurgen) seem to forget also people from outside Germany have entered the "beta-test programm".

Wouldn't it be nice if someone from Dream could make a post here, in the English language, telling us what we can expect and what the current status is.

I have paid on July 31st already, and haven't heard anything since. No responses on mails being sent... Quite disturbing. From what I have read over here, my German knowledge isn't that great, I understand the following:

* Beta testers who have already paid, will get 49 euro's back as compensation.
    * Dream expects to deliver the beta-boxes in the next 2 weeks
    * There were some technical issues (not hardware or softwarewise) that caused this delay.
    * This delay was a lot longer then expected, but the problems are solved
    * Dream is sorry for the bad communication.

Can someone from Dream confirm or correct this? And wouldn't it be a nice idea if Dream would not only give back the 49,- euro's, but also send an email (also in English) to the people who have entered the betatest, telling them what they can expect?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tfh ()

• I hope I was able to help you.

Someday, the Dream will come true

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Seth6699 ()

• Thanks Seth6699.

So the 2 years of German I had on school some 20 years ago finally paid off :winking_face:
    Now I can only hope that the people from Dream start to realise that also non-German speaking people would like to read updates...

Best Regards,

TFH

• It could be a bit to much, to write alle posts in german and english.

Feel free to ask, if you don`t understand something. I`m sure there are a lot of "dreamers" who are able to translate or help you :winking_face:

keep on dreaming

• yeah no problem :winking_face:

DM8000 HD, (sata) HDD + (sata) SSD - DeLOCK + (usb) Stick, OoZooN OE2.0 (flash)
    QNAP TS-209 Pro, TS-409U, TS-219P
    40'' LCD Toshiba 40ZF355D
    AV : Logitech Z-5500 Digital

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von DM8000HD
    I hope the player / burner is Multi Zone or Zone Free for world wide use!

Hi

for the Betatest Boxes we use a Teak DV-W28S-R93.

viele Grüße
    Jürgen

• Ich wurde auch gerade abgelehnt...
    Wer hat denn dann meinen Betatester Vertrag unterschrieben?...ach ja, und bekomme ich meine 899,00 € dann züruck?? :grinning_squinting_face:

Denn sie wissen nicht was sie tun...:D:D:D

7080HD-SS, 7020HD-ST, 8000HD-SST, 7025SS
    Wavefrontier 4.8/13.0/19.2/23.5 Ost
    1,00 m Gilbertini mit Stab HH120 (43W bis 62O)
    09c4,1830,0d95,0648,0b00,0b02,41700,43800,50800,01000068