which transponder

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: B7025
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigma2
    Firmware version:latest

your question: I have asked this question in different ways several times and nobody from the staff has provided an answer. How can I find out during a scan which tansponder is being scanned? DB has a very basic interface where it dosplays a text at the top that scanning is in progress and then number of found services at the bottom. This makes the process of trouble shooting extremly difficult. We need a way to know which tansponders are being scanned and which one is on the focus at the moment. A new interface is needed where the transponder number is displayed and also a signal meter so that the user can verify whether or not the DB is seeing any signal from theat TP. Currently, we are flying blind <Grrrrrrrrrr>
    I have been troubleshooting a scanning problem for several days and not getting any where. I can scan a statellite with receiver A , B and C and verify that the satellite has almost 200 channels there. I scan the same satellite with my "state of the art DB7025" and it does not find more than ~60 ch which is pissing me off <Grrrrr>
    I have verified the satellites.xml file and it has all the transponders that are on that satellite. So, why the heck is DB not seeing those other channels?(

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nattar ()

• Zitat

Original von nattar
    Firmware version:latest

What do you mean with latest? The latest original or an actual CVS?

I think you will able to see wich transponder is scanned if you log via serial-port.

If you use the latest official firmware and not an actual cvs you can test an actual cvs because ghost find a bug and fixed it. Eventually it helps you.

• My firmware is this one: "http://tmb.elitedvb.net/dm7025_20060222.nfi". It is on your web site as the latest, that's why I just say latest.
    So, should I use the image above or the CVS image?