• Hi,

I tested IpRec version 4.10.1 on a DM800 with the latest [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]
    After installation the function of the red button is unchanged. The plugin menu has an entry for IpRec. There are two options:
    iprec config and the one which normally shows the channels. The last one is empty upon selection. The config option generates a fatal error in Pli an foces the DM800 to restart. If you are interested, I can post the log-file which PLi generates when it crashes.

I tested it with a tvtv.nl account and with a tvinfo.de account. My language setting is Dutch. Any suggestions?

KalOnly

Sorry for answering in English - I can understand German very well, but it is still difficult to write in your language

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Hi Aladin25,

The maximum size for an attachment in a PM is too small - so i had to attach them to this post. I also renamed the files from .log to .txt, because .log is not allowed as an extention.

Enclosed you'll find 4 logs.

It would be great if you fix the problem. I think the concept of your plugin is great, especially if you have a large number of channels.

KalOnly.

• Hi KalOnly,

the problem can have one of the following reasons:

1. Image too old

2. Enigma2 has been changed on some locations. I need a CVS like Enigma2. Try it with the last OoZooN-Image again.

3. There are litle diferences between Enigma2 of the DM 7025 and the DM 800.

Check points 1 and 2, please.

Best regards

Aladin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von aladin25 ()

• Hi Aladin25,

I am using the latest version of PLi which is based on the latest Enigma version. I will send you a PM with the details, because the moderator seems to think this kind of info is against board rules. I do not think this is the problem, however I will test the image you suggest (tomorrow).

Beste regards,
    KalOnly

• dies it work now?

gehts nun mit der dm800? das wär ja sowas von toll, dass du dir n paypal donate knopf im forum einbauen lassen solltest!!!!!!!

ich such schon lange nach nem serientimer

1x dm7020Si 100GB 1x dm800 200GB 1x dm600 100GB 1x dm500c

• Zitat

Original von gigu
    dies it work now?

gehts nun mit der dm800? das wär ja sowas von toll, dass du dir n paypal donate knopf im forum einbauen lassen solltest!!!!!!!

ich such schon lange nach nem serientimer

No, it dosen't works now. I give an answer, when I have more information.

Nein, es geht noch nicht.

Ich habe allerdings gerade eine Anfrage an Dream-Multimedia gestartet, von der abhängt, ob ich ipRec für die DM 800 supporten kann.

Schaut einfach mal hierein. Wenn ich weiteres weiß werde ich es hier berichten.

Viele Grüße

Aladin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von aladin25 ()

• Hi,

die ipRec Version 4.11.1 läuft nun auch auf der DM 800. Ich habe eine Bestätigung das sie auf einer DM 800 fehlerfrei funktioniert.

Best reagrds

Aladin

**************** English ******************

the ipRec Version 4.11.1 works on a DM800. I have one response, that iprec runs on a DM 800 all right.

Best regards

Aladin

• HI!
    It's me again...
    Here you can find my italian translation for your ipRec plugin. :winking_face:

Bye

spaeleus - LINSAT TEAM