New info about DM8000 :-)

• 'the Flyer have been put into the box follwing the DM500 for the last 3 month, but as i say ,,,lets talk next year same time :winking_face:

• This one.
    Do you think im new about this or just stupid.
    Do you have this flyer from anga. I have. Same spec. No.
    Do you have Dm 500+ on that flyer.. No
    7025+ no
    DM100 no
    The interesting thing is that Dreammultimedia post a new flyer 23/10 2007

• Zitat

Original von Jimse
    The di post a new flyer 231007, but the wil newer post the box itself :smiling_face: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maybe the Box will be released at the same day you post something usefull. :face_with_tongue:

cu

floh

• Zitat

Originally posted by floh

Maybe the Box will be released at the same day you post something usefull. :face_with_tongue:

Please post something useful then as i wish to see this box released - lol.

• Maybe. but why Didn't Dream multimedia newer self answer the questionhere from the board. and give us some information about the box Eg. why the release is pulled in long and somthing about the the trouble about the HDMI so we can get a little info about Status on the box,,,,,and solong the didn't give some information, and release other boxes eg. the 7025+ and now a dm100, then i dont thing the box wil be released at all.....sorry

• Offizieller Beitrag

What you believe or not is your free choice, mine is to close this senseless thread.

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.