Channels FTA not visible

• Into transponder at 11541 of HotBird (13°E) there are 14 video channels, but for the 7025 this are not visible (AUDIO ONLY):

1-> Sardegna Channel Sat (SID 3603 - VPID 230- APID 231)
    2-> Toscana Channel (SID 3622 - VPID 521 - APID 522)
    3-> Teletirreno (SID 3627 - VPID 328 - APID 329)

13 E - Freq. 11541 - Pol. V - SR 22000 - FEC 5/6 - NID 318 - TID 1800

With Dream 500/7000/7020 and same antenna it's all ok.. therefore it's not a tuning problem.. I suppose that it is a software problem.

:confused_face:

Solution?

dm500 - dm7000 - dm7025 - dm800 - dm8000

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von eagle ()

• I have the same problem as well. I already posted several times in this forum, but my posts unfortunately haven been ignored :frowning_face:

• Well.. I see that I am not the only one to having this annoying problem.. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

No comment from the developers??? bahhh... :frowning_face:

• This is a non-DVB-compliant stream. The IBM-based hardware just ignored these stream errors, however the Xilleon is more "picky" about this. The proper way would be to fix the broadcast, however that seems to be impossible. It seems that only the smaller broadcaster, who probably cannot affort real testing equipment, have these problems...

However, we have a workaround for the dm7025 which needs to be tested a bit.

• Zitat

Originally posted by tmbinc
    This is a non-DVB-compliant stream. The IBM-based hardware just ignored these stream errors, however the Xilleon is more "picky" about this. The proper way would be to fix the broadcast, however that seems to be impossible. It seems that only the smaller broadcaster, who probably cannot affort real testing equipment, have these problems...

Thanks for your answer :smiling_face: I imagined something of the sort.. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

But the absurd thing is that ALL the others decoder (also those from 30 euro) doesn't have this problem! The DM7025 coast 500 euro!

Zitat

However, we have a workaround for the dm7025 which needs to be tested a bit.

Please tried to resolve the problem! :frowning_face:

Many thanks in advance

• Ok we have a fix which will be integrated into the next image.

If you compare cheap receivers, maybe the following makes this more clear:

Cheap (car) locks can be opened with nearly any key, but the more expensive ones require the correct key.

(yes, car analogies suck. So do 30-euro-receiver-comparisations)

• Ok, plus this whole transponder has another problem: the PCR timestamps absolutely don't match the video/audio PTS. They must be using really crappy encoders. This will result in the picture to be jumpy.

I won't workaround this. It would break other, correct services. It should help if you record the channel, and then watch it (or use timeshift). Sorry.

• Zitat

Ok, plus this whole transponder has another problem: the PCR timestamps absolutely don't match the video/audio PTS. They must be using really crappy encoders. This will result in the picture to be jumpy.

I won't workaround this. It would break other, correct services. It should help if you record the channel, and then watch it (or use timeshift). Sorry.

... I trying any last image (cvs 4 and 7 April) but this channels it's always black.... :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face:

But it's possible that a ATI Xilleon he is therefore demanding?????? bahhh.. it's absurd! :angry_face:

Hi