DreamStream language

• how do I change the language in dreamstream?
    cant seem to find that option anywhere. if I click hilfe, info and sprache nothing happens.

- bo|e -

• the language is autodetected.

create a subfolder for your language (iso639-1) under the directory "mo" and put the "dreamstream.mo" in.

which language is detected for your system is shown under "hilfe"->"info" at the bottom.

the icons "www" and "sprache" are without function because i have no own webspace at the moment...

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• thanks for the quick reply.
    what is the autodetection based upon? I cant get it to change from deutch.
    how can I force it to change to one of the translations in my mo-folder?

figured it out. changed my windows keyboard setting to danish and voila.
    just one little problem, I'm norwegian. created a "no"-folder, and copied the danish file into it, but that did not work. how can I keep my windows keyboard set to norwegian, and still have dreamstream use an external translation-file?

do I have to make a specific file for the "no"-folder for it to work? or is there a problem with my setting in windows? norwegian does have two different keyboard settings since we have two different official languages. could that be the problem?

- bo|e -

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bo1e ()

• Zitat

I'm norwegian. created a "no"-folder, and copied the danish file into it, but that did not work.

this is the correct way, but there's a bug: it's not "no" at the moment, it's "nn" (nynorsk) or "nb" (bokmal).

sorry, my fault - will fix it in the next release...

• Nobody interested to translate into your native language? Feel free to mail me, translation is easy done in 15min... :winking_face: