Bildstörungen

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bisher gibt es noch keine Lösung, es wurde auch schon einiges probiert, aber wirklich erfolgreich war noch nix.
    Panasonic ziert sich wohl, da kam noch nix zurück, soweit ich weiß.
    Da müssten tmbinc oder Jürgen was dazu sagen.

Olove

• Warum tauchte das denn mit der 7000er nicht auf? Ne Lösung wäre echt nicht schlecht. Ich hatte vor zwei Wochen auch mal ne Anfrage an Dream geschickt bisher aber keine Antwort erhalten.
    Schade. Denn Fernsehgucken ist für mich kein Vergnügen mehr.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von malojo ()

• Servus Leidensgenossen.

Ich hab ne Lösung für unser Problem. Da mein Fernsehtechniker meine 7025 leider nicht umlöten konnte habe ich weiter gesucht.
    Folgender Hardware RGB YUV Konverter befreit uns vom Bildflimmern.
    Da der TX36PD30D YUV ohne Bildzittern wieder gibt, wäre das ja ne Lösung. Leider nur sind dann die Farben falsch.
    Der verlinkte Konverter nimmt daher das RGB Signal und wandelt es in YUV. Kein Bildflimmern, keine lila Streifen.
    Bis es von DMM endlich eine Lösung gibt, kann ich nun damit leben.

http://www.netonnet.de/index.asp?iid=60501

malojo.

• Ist vielleicht auf deinem AV4C Kanal noch Progressiv eingestellt? Dann gehts nur mit 50Hz. Wenn du auf Acuity oder 100Hz stellst geht auch 100Hz.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von malojo ()

• Ich habe einen Panasonic TX-32 PD 30 D
    und das GLEICHE PROBLEM.

Bei DM angerufen Auskunft: Problem ist mehr oder weniger bekannt. Es liegt an Ihrem TV-Gerät. Kaufen Sie sich ein neues Gerät !!!
    Ich gebe das Teil zurück.

Gruß
    Sebastian

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von djsman78 ()

• Any news about this problem? Since the first post of this topic there has passed five months and still no solution from DMM.
    DMM is terribly disappointing me that there's still no fix for it.

They could give us at least a sign that their working on it and give some indication of how long we must wait....

Obviously there are a lot of people out there with this problem.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rolandd ()

• Hi rolandd,

I don't think so. I've used a workarout myself that is that I installed an Hardware RGB to YUV Converter behind my dream.
    One month without problems :smiling_face:

So far, no further problems.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von malojo ()

• malojo:

Can you say anything about the picture quality from this converter?
    Is it the same or better than the RGB output?
    Does the WSS signal work when this converter is connected?

Grtx Rolandd

• Es ist aber anscheinend kein reines Panasonic Problem. Denn mit meinem Philips Fernseher habe ich dieses Problem in der Art auch. Das Bildruckeln kommt aber nur in links/rechts Bewegung vor und nicht oben/unten.

• Pardon the language, but my german is far worse than my english.

Same problem here, Panasonic TX36PD30D here, with a DM7025.
    Picture flickers, jumps a little, especially noticable when looking at logo's.
    Even the bootlogo, which is a still image, doesn´t stand still.

Has anyone tried (or has the ability to try) using an AV receiver as a go between ?

Because the 99 euro converter seems to solve the probem, maybe the AV receiver can do the same.

I will try it myself, but have to wait for the proper cables because my Sony AV only has svideo connections.

(with some good av receivers, one can even solve the small av sync diffrence)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von router ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hier ein vorläufiger Fix (siehe angehängte Datei)
    Achtung, funktioniert nur mit PAL und RGB!

Anwendung:

Code
    flickerfix.zip runterladen und entpacken
    Dateien nach /tmp auf die Box kopieren
    Telnet auf die Box
    cd /tmp
    chmod a+x install.sh
    ./install.sh

Fertig.

Bitte gebt Rückmeldung, ob es hilft, bei mir geht's.

================================================
    ================================================

Here you can find a preliminary fix for the problem:

Attention: Works only with PAL and RGB!

Code
    download the attached "flickerfix.zip"
    extract the file and copy the contents to /tmp/ at the box
    telnet to the box
    cd /tmp
    chmod a+x install.sh
    ./install.sh

That's it.

Please provide information about success or failure, for me, it is working.

• Hi Olove,

bei mir auch, Danke.

MfG dreg

1x DreamBox 7025+ DVB-SS | 1x DreamBox 7025 DVB-SS | 1x DreamBox 500 DVB-S | LE-40F86BD | Synology DS107+ | Schwaiger 100er-Alu | Goldedition Quatro 0,3 dB | Kathrein EXR 508/T

• Olove, thnx !
    Although not completely gone, this fix makes a huge improvement !
    Before, about every 15-30 seconds a flicker, after at most once in 5-10 minutes, and not nearly as strong a disturbance (I must say, even hardly noticebale).

I will compare with other partitions where the fix hasn't yet been applied to this weekend, but you are definitely on the right spot with this fiix.
    :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can try to play with the value which is set in the "flickerfix" script.

"/usr/bin/write32 18001444 0x00780096"
    The "096" is hex for "150", you can try to reduce the value in steps of 10 or so, perhaps it works out.
    Setting it to higher values will increase the flickering, default is 298 (decimal), as far as i can recall.

Olove

• Do you know what the downside is to lowering the value ?
    The default is not 298 for nothing, so I can imagine that lowering the value has some consequences (weaker output signal to TV or something ?)
    In other words, what happens if I set it to 10 or even 0 ?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von router ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well ... on the Panasonic-PD-TVs ... nothing.
    You can set the value to 0 or whatever is lower than the 150 I am using, the picture is ok.
    The register we are setting is the "color burst", technical details should be explained by tmbinc, I just found out that it works for me.
    By the way ... on other tvs the Colour is lost and you get a b/w picture ...

Olove