Dreambox 7025 info, cable/satellite in Finland, etc. newbie stuff

• Total newbie here, in search of some info on what I can do and what I should do with my DB. Heres the info:

Box type: DB 7025 with DVB-C and DVB-S tuners and a HDD
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): Enigma2, I think
    Firmware version: Latest, I just ran it

Since the box came with little manuals and I couldn't find any to help with wiring it up, I'm asking you lot.

How the hell does one hook the tuners? Right now I've got my satellite dish screwed into the DVB-S in and line off the wall socket in the DVB-C in. Then I hooked my VCR (I know, but I wanna have it around for a while) to the SCART as well as my TV into the other.
    I also took the normal antenna through the DVB-C out to my telly, since I can't get any cable/digi channels throught the SCART.

So how do I get the cable stuff visible through TV SCART?
    Any pointers or links to guides I should check out?
    I'm in Finland, so which satellites are the good ones (any finnish DB related forums worth checking out)?

Thanks for the info in advance!

Carpe Jugulum!

• U´r sure u setted up the C reseaver correctly in the menu ? did a channel shearch after that ? found any cable channels ?

if it didnt find any cable channels , u can alssow try to do a manual search byt enterin the frequenses manually

To get help on drembox´s on your own language www.dvb.fi

All the best LLP

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/92/logoli5mo5.jpg]

DM 8000 SScc ,DM 7025-cc, DM 7000-s DM 500-s,t,c

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von LLPLLP ()

• I had set them both correctly, the problem was that I was autoscanning them both back to back, the cable being the last, so the satellite info did not store before the cable tuner was scanned.

I was approaching this piece of equipment too much like traditional cosumer electrics, assumed that things work like this.

Thanks for the link, gonna check that out now.

Carpe Jugulum!