Not Receiving C-Band Channels

• Hi, ppl I am connecting the output of a DiSEqC switch to Tuner 1

the inputs of the DiSEqC switch are No.1 Hotbird , No.2 Nilesat
    No.3 Arabsat ,No.4 Asiasat 3S
    The fourth input No.4 Asiasat 3S LNB is a C-Band for C-Band channels

I received all Ku-band Channels for all satellites Hotbird , Nilesat and Arabsat which are all Ku-Band channels except the channels from Asisat 3S satellite which are C-Band channels . Please advice

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

A.M.AL-MADHI

• Zitat

Originally posted by jenscz
    Please post your Dreambox-Tuner-Settings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks jenscz for your reply - shown below the tuner A settings :-

Configuration Mode Simple

DiSEqC Mode DiSEqC A/B/C/D

Port A Hotbird ( 13 E )

Port B Nilesat ( 7 W )

Port C Arabsat 2A ( 26 E )

Port D Asiasat 3S ( 105.5 E)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing connected to Tuner B

I used Automatic Scan when the scan finished I got all the Ku channels of all three Ku- satellites ( Hotbird , Nilesat and Arabsat ) except the fourth satellite Asiasat 3S which is C-band LNB No channels received , What is the problem Please Advice ?
    BEST Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

A.M.AL-MADHI

• Zitat

or
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks floh for reply - I read all the posts in the website you mentioned above , in which some people having problems with c-band and they did not reached to any solutions to the problem , Actually I need solution from engineers and developers of the Dreambox manufucturing company to address the problem - But I do not know which section or department in the Dreambox company to send my questions regarding the problem of programming c-band in the Dreambox 7025 .
    Please Advice .

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

A.M.AL-MADHI