Cband scanning problem

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

DM7025:
    Enigma2:
    Enigma v2.0-0120200601280258

The Manual search feature for cband now allows you to enter cband frequencies - GREAT :smiling_face:

BUT when you try to scan a Cband satellite the DM7025 finds no channels on either LNB1 or LNB2. :frowning_face:

Could dream please fix this.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von satraver ()

• I have the same problem, I can not get C Band to work on the DM7025 with the C Band LNB setup, either under C Band or universal setup.

You can trick the DM7025 to tune C band by getting your calculator out and first placing 5150 minus the desired transponder eg 3800 which = 1350 then add this to the 9750 LNBF =11100 input this in the manual transponder setting and all the Symbol rate Pol and FEC then scan, the required C Band signal will then load.

You can do this with the DM7020 LNB settings in Universal or C Band or user config, so thhis proves that these setting have NO EFFECT, they are all the same.

Get your act together Dream, we in the rest of the world do not just use Universal settings, there are alternatives, you finally got 11300 LNB IF to work after much complaining, A lot of people around the world have C band or unique LNB satellite setups.

I am an offical Australian DM7025 beta tester.

• Good to see you over here blindman.

since the DM7000 we have had to fight to get other LNB freqs added to the standard firmware.

The DM500 and DM7020 runs cband (5150) no probs but for the life of me i cant understand how this has been stuffed up with the DM7025.

pleeeeese dream can you fix this!

• The latest Boxman image tries to address it I think but unsuccesffully.

You now go to the LNB C band or user option and set it for 5150 and it now changes something because doing the above reverse setting no longer works, BUT STILL DOES NOT WORK.

KEEP TRYING.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blindman ()

• Enigma v2.0-0120200602101512

Cband now works on Tuner A but not Tuner B

If you config Tuner B as a cband setup and try to auto seach, the DM7025 starts scanning Tuner A and the channel map associated to it.

Its great to see Felix and the team hard at work, looks like the guys are working 24/7 over there :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von satraver ()

• If you set Tuner A to C Band and Tuner B to Universal, You can manualy scan satellites or transponders on both Tuner A and B, but you can not get it to Autoscan, it just finds Tuner A services not Tuner B.

If you swap and set Tuner B to C band and Tuner A to Universal, you can not scan anything on Tuner A but Tuner B works on C Band.

YOU MUST remeber to check Tuner A and B that both Simple and Advanced satellite setting have the same satellites otherwiase you can not scan and you get the wrong satellite showing in the menu.

It also looks as though LNB1 is the only settings that work, although if you set the LNB to "Not Available" it still works as univrsal.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von blindman ()

• The latest update still does not address the C Band issue completely, you can setup Tuner A as KU Band and Tuner B as C Band, put it in Auto scan and it will scan Tuner A, but nottuner B. You can scan Tuner B if you go into Manual scan and select "Satellite scan" and it will scan the complet satellite.

BUT AUTO SCAN DOES NOIT WORK.

An then we have the DISEQ Moter setup,

Why cant you have the same simple setup option as you have in the DM7000/20 where you can manually move the motor rather then have a complex sat position configuration menu, dont make it any harder then it allready is?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blindman ()

• same problems for me...diseq is also broken no commands are being sent whatsoever..i run ku on tuner 1 and c band tuner 2.both with positoners..as far as the setup options they are basicaaly the same as the other boxes just on one screen...i actualy prefer this;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zbee ()