backup DM800 hd se v2

• I was going to save the settings, emulator, favorite lists. Settings that work for me.
    I tried to install enigma2-plugin-extensions-dflash.
    No installation is finished, a message appears "satisfy dependencies".What to do?

• Settings and Bouquets (Favourites) should be saved individually. You might use the Software Manager on the Box for that (in the settings menu, not sure about the exact translation) to save exactly these. The bouquets might also be backed up with a bouquet editor (e.g. WebBouquetEditor, DreamboxEdit, BouquetEditorSuite, iDreamX, ...).

dFlash is a Backup tool for a complete backup of the whole image as it is currently installed. You cannot extract any settings or anything else from that. I don't think that you need that.

Btw: The factory image only runs the DCcamd and no other emulator. Not much too save with that one :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• At the factory setting I have it is up and running mgcamd 1.35A. It opens all channels. So I want to save all the settings and then set an alternative image. Please recommend a reliable alternative image. Sorry for the translation.

• Well that doesn't sound very legal :thinking_face: And it ain't a factory setting for sure, because those don't bring any software that "opens all channels". Actually that is definitely illegal because no Dreambox is a licensed PayTV set top box.

Therefore I cannot recommend you any image for that. Please read the board rules again. This is the board of the dreambox manufacturer who has nothing to do with PayTV or "opening of channels"

so long
    m0rphU

• This sounds more like a clonebox with a sharing image - which is illegal.

Read the boardrules and go away!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()