Dreambox DM 900 Ultra HD 4K

• @sami noor
    When talking about Vu+ you know that VTi (the image which is used an almost any box there...) Sources are closed too (which is violating license but no I'll not discuss that further here).

• When talking about Vu+ you know that VTi Sources are closed too (which is violating license but no I'll not discuss that further here), the image which is used an almost any box there...

there're more and more images for VU+ not only VTI , simply because of the OPEN-SOURCE :thumbs_up: always the are new things for VU+ , DREAMBOX use the closed-source :thumbs_down:
    you saw the new ULTIMO 4K or now ?! it's an OTHER WORLD HHH :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Really other world? No MIS, no real Blindscan, no S2X...

yes an other world
    there's no MIS no S2X also on 900 uhd too

• I've already told you that there will be a new hybrid tuner based on Si21692C which supports both S2X and MIS, and it's working on all current boxes not only DM900UHD.

GOOD NEWS SO FOR DMM USERS :thumbs_up:
    but only dm 900 has a pluggable tuner for exemple 520/520 tuners are fixed
    can you put a photo of this tuner ?

• I've already told you that there will be a new hybrid tuner based on Si21692C which supports both S2X and MIS, and it's working on all current boxes not only DM900UHD.

if hardware support MIS+S2X and processor

• That has nothing to do with the hardware thats just tuner specific.

No HW-blindscan like the SiLabs tuners do :winking_face:
    Also we have more than just 520/525, DM820, DM7080 which also can use this tuner.

Bigger picture:

thanks for the tof :thumbs_up:
    this tuner is available or not yet ?

• That has nothing to do with the hardware thats just tuner specific.

but for MIS it must an implentation for INPUT STREAM ID +PLS CODE+PLS MODE on firmware to get it on the search menu

• Sure but all current boxes use OE2.5, so same software :smiling_face:
    About blindscan capabilities, depends on the demod if it scan find such transponders. I don't know if it is able to find them.

And please don't create a new posting for each sentence.

• No HW-blindscan like the SiLabs tuners do :winking_face:
    Also we have more than just 520/525, DM820, DM7080 which also can use this tuner.

Bigger picture:

No HW-blindscan like the SiLabs tuners do :winking_face:

Bigger picture:

it will be nice if DMM use this tuner as the first tuner on new boxes munufactured

• Sure but all current boxes use OE2.5, so same software :smiling_face:
    About blindscan capabilities, depends on the demod if it scan find such transponders. I don't know if it is able to find them.

Sure but all current boxes use OE2.5, so same software :smiling_face:

no can't find MIS'channels with blin scan only , it must an implentation in firmware such as ID+PLS code/mode