An honorouble company??

• The customers' service in
    DMM is deteriorating as clearly shown in this story:

I contacted the company and obtained a RMA number to repair my box. I sent the device to Germany from Arab emirates because they told me their dealer in Dubai is not prepared to provide proper maintenance. After emirates post delivered to German post, the package was not picked up by DMM, as it was supposed to, until after one month of waiting in the post office even though I reminded them about it.

After waiting another month they told me they need 6 weeks to check it. After 8 weeks they still didn't check it. At that time I told them to return the box back anyway. That took them another 10 days to do. I paid $120 to ship the box both ways without any benefit. The problem is still the same.

There is a good replacement to dreambox which is Vu+ Duo2 and it is half price and can be fixed by the local dealer without having to deal with such a careless company.

• Great post, thanks for your recommendation, I only take the freedom to ignore it as a non-honourable member of this board.

• fängt der Mist jetzt auch hier an? Reicht der geschlossene Thread im IHAD nicht?
    Und auf deine Betrachtungsweise den Vorgang zu beurteilen, wäre sehr einseitig.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jogi29 ()

• @Jogi29: Wann Sie eine Reaktion geben in der English section, werden Sie vielleicht Google Translate gebrauchen, bevor Sie posten...?
    Sie sprechen ueber "Mist"...???
    Mist ist, wann einer Problemen had mit Dreambox Hardware, und keine Info oder Aussicht hat, wann das Geräte repariert wird.

Ich habe auch das Thread auf IHAD gelesen, und bin derselben Meinung wie Gentleman 1.
    DMM Kundendienst ist vielleicht ueberfordert, nachdem Dreamboxen nicht mehr in Europa fabriciert werden...?
    Aber gib bitte mal Information, statt Funkstille....

I would say, that mr Jogi29 should use Google Translate, before he posts in the English section...
    He talks about "Mist", which can be freely translated by "s..t"...
    S..t is, when people have trouble with Dreambox hardware,, but get no information, or have prospect, when they get their receiver repaired!
    I have read the thread on IHAD, and have the same opinion as Gentleman 1.
    Maybe DMM customer service is overburdened, after Dreamboxes aren´t manufactured any more in Europe?
    But please give customers information, instead of radio silence...
    Fr.gr. George