Hdmi in , Will it ever work?

• Because SKY receiver output via HDMI is HDCP COPY PROTECTED you can not use HDMI in of the 7080 for watching/recording sky
    HDMI IN of the 7080 can only used by non HDCP sources.
    You can easily connect any non HDCP copy protected Device to the HDMI in of the 7080 - set up the streaming server proper
    ad an IPTV channel to your channel list ......afterward you did so you can watch / record / and stream the HDMI In Source like any other
    Channel received by the Dreambox.
    Ask google how to get rid of HDCP - in terms of law rules here in Germany there will be no further support about how to remove HDCP

scrivo in italiano, mettendo caso che la rimozione del dhcp hdmi del decoder sky è possibile, se va a buon fine e collego il decoder sky alla presa "hdmi in" del dreambox, la lista canali iptv come fa ad interagire con il decoder collegato via hdmi ? devo cambiare canale con telecomando al decoder di sky, per vedere il canale che mi interessa trasmesso in hdmi in ?

• Maybe something like hd fury could help. From what I've read on the internet it does handle HDCP.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Maybe something like hd fury could help. From what I've read on the internet it does handle HDCP.

si per questo chiedo come fa il decoder a gestire il decoder sky nel cambio canali della lista ip ? devo cambiare canale dal decoder o sempre dalla lista ip come fa a gestire un decoder sky? sembra impossibile

• ripeto la domanda, se io collego il decoder sky al "HDMI IN" del dreambox dm7080hd, devo comandare il decoder sky con il telecomando per visualizzare in streaming locale ciò che viene trasmesso in "hdmi in" ?

la rimozione del dhcp mi pare di aver letto che è possibile, quindi inutile dire che è impossibile, quindi perfavore mi spiegate, una volta collegato il decoder sky nel, hdmi in, come viene visualizzato sul dreambox ? si cambia canale con il telecomando di sky giusto ? o tramite lista di canali ip streaming ? potete perfavore essere più dettagliati sull'argomento ? grazie

• And those sources (without HDCP) can be watched through the Streaming server. As the streaming server is a regular rtsp stream and DreamOS can display rtsp Streams in the regular channel list, you can of course also see and record the HDMI In. All you need to do is adding it as a IPTV channel via DreamboxEdit (check DVB/TS as type). Maybe you need to install the gstreamer rtsp packages first.

P.S.: Still no idea, what "vision" stands for... Do you mean "channel"?

to add the source "HDMI in", I enter the rtsp link, in the DVB / TS section of dreambox edit, but asks other parameters, Service Type, Service ID, transponder ID, Network ID, Namespace. where I find these exact parameters to be entered?
    While if I select "No-TS", he asks me to enter only the name and the link, but if I configure, in this way, I can not record, right?
    gstreamer what is it, is it really necessary? where it should be installed in dreambox? can you pass the link with guide use?

thanks a lot